Im new to vending / question on these machines! Help!

TownCop

I am a new vending guy in iowa. I have now two vending chairs in location. I have older machines one soda, five combos, and one snack.

In my area there is a guy selling these machines. He doesnt know what types they are or if they even work. bought at auction. I can get them real cheap. but they look like satellite machines. Im not worried on repairs as I have a repair guy who use work for vending and built machines but he never seen this brand. They dont have money acceptors but have a cable to connect to either another machine or a change machine w/letter number punch. But I cant seem to find anything to connect them to our just a stand alone money/selection keypad to connect to them. Please any help!

post-4475-0-82895700-1343177108_thumb.jpg

post-4475-0-50002200-1343177109_thumb.jpg

post-4475-0-96664700-1343177109.jpg

post-4475-0-32763700-1343177110.jpg

I am a new vending guy in iowa. I have now two vending chairs in location. I have older machines one soda, five combos, and one snack.

In my area there is a guy selling these machines. He doesnt know what types they are or if they even work. bought at auction. I can get them real cheap. but they look like satellite machines. Im not worried on repairs as I have a repair guy who use work for vending and built machines but he never seen this brand. They dont have money acceptors but have a cable to connect to either another machine or a change machine w/letter number punch. But I cant seem to find anything to connect them to our just a stand alone money/selection keypad to connect to them. Please any help!

The 2 larger machines are made by FRD, intended to be a satellite to USI/FSI machines using the IIIA type control board. These machines are refrigerated or frozen. I used to have several, a absolute nightmare to operate.

The two smaller are satellite CD6 drink machines, also need a host snack machine with the IIIA type control board. As far as I know are not compatible with any other type control board but you can call Selectivend and have them check for you. Decent little machines if you can find a host to match it to but limited capacity, 6 selections and 1 1/2 cases per selection.

The final bit of news that I have for you is that USI/FSI has not made the IIIA board snack machines in about a decade. You can find them fairly often on the used market if you are patient. There are several model #'s, I believe anything with a 30XX model number will work, but again, before you spend any money call Selectivend and verify this.

Archived