Hi from North Carolina

rduv

My name is Jeff and I own and vending repair business in the Raleigh/Durham Metro areas in central NC.

I have just recently re-entered the vending business in the last six months after getting tossed around by the economy a bit. I was a vending slave (lol) for about 12 years before another business took over (web work) - which is now taken a backseat once again to vending. I used to work a fairly big route years ago but in re-entry I decided to do things a little different.

Machines always came kinda easy to me as a tech nerd back then, and the machines haven't changed that much since my departure so I am finding the same to be true now.

When I left the vending biz I took on with a data transfer co. out of NV, that turned into a few joint web ventures and some other strange stuff. So... through the last 10 years I have honed my skills as a internet engineer.

My main forte' web wise is the search engine rankings of my clients clients.

But now, the web has been invaded by the masses and it's so watered down with people "trying" to do the same stuff that I do... eh .. it's ridiculous.

Short of the long is... I am back in the vending business for the last few months, I have not forgot or missed much... still a solid tech IMHO. But now a tech with super seo skills, lol.

Anyway, decided to go ahead and start networking and making friends with those who want to make friends.

So, I am pleased to be here and glad to help out - let's make friends! :)

My name is Jeff and I own and vending repair business in the Raleigh/Durham Metro areas in central NC.

I have just recently re-entered the vending business in the last six months after getting tossed around by the economy a bit. I was a vending slave (lol) for about 12 years before another business took over (web work) - which is now taken a backseat once again to vending. I used to work a fairly big route years ago but in re-entry I decided to do things a little different.

Machines always came kinda easy to me as a tech nerd back then, and the machines haven't changed that much since my departure so I am finding the same to be true now.

When I left the vending biz I took on with a data transfer co. out of NV, that turned into a few joint web ventures and some other strange stuff. So... through the last 10 years I have honed my skills as a internet engineer.

My main forte' web wise is the search engine rankings of my clients clients.

But now, the web has been invaded by the masses and it's so watered down with people "trying" to do the same stuff that I do... eh .. it's ridiculous.

Short of the long is... I am back in the vending business for the last few months, I have not forgot or missed much... still a solid tech IMHO. But now a tech with super seo skills, lol.

Anyway, decided to go ahead and start networking and making friends with those who want to make friends.

So, I am pleased to be here and glad to help out - let's make friends! :)

Welcome, we have several members around here that seem to have taken refuge here from the software and related industries.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/11401-whos-currently-or-formerly-in-the-computer-industry/

Hello! Glad to hear there's a Vending Machine repair man in the Triangle area, do you do bulk vending machines? It'd be great to trade numbers in case any machines break down. I operate mainly around the NC State area

Welcome aboard. I just spoke to a vendor out your way. He was wanting to expand his full line route. He had nothing but good things to say about you...

thanks yall I really preciate the warm welcomes

yeah, you guys close by feel free to gimme a ring if you need help with something (919)827-1487 or if you just wanna hang out and talk business, it's all good.

Archived