My First Rack... Maybe

English Vending

I found this rack on Craigslist (link below), they were asking $450 but I have them down to $225 and about $75 shipping so $300... Is this a good deal? I was told to price them at about $35 per head which would put it at $210 value. I really have no idea so any input would be greatly appreciated!

http://denver.craigslist.org/bfs/3137918356.html

I wouldn't, they are all small 1", you could get around $350 brand new plus shipping, and that includes stand, maybe not chrome but a black one is around $55 I think

Agreed. You can get a smaller four-head unit brand new with all the extras for that price.

Vending stuff is always coming and going on the market, and there will always be more good deals. Another one will come your way in no time I'm sure.

Good luck English!

New eagles are 50-60 depending Cabinet or XL cabenit or just a Pyrex kind of globe. 5 bucks more for a 50 cent mech when ordering new. Then you get the wheels you want on them also. The last set of eagles I bought was 30.00 shipped to my door I also got some NW 60's doubles for 72 each with stands they were local.

Archived