Losing quite a few spots lately

JLM Vending

Lost a few u turn spots. Just went to single spot and worker there said she wanted to give another charity a chance to be fair, so she let's people do it then let's someone else come later. Seems flowery. I must have lost 4 slots recently. I had my best month but all the spots I'm losing all of a sudden is annoying. 1 guy gut his own machine, 1 owner didn't want people to get sick, 1 lady decides to be fair to another charity. I was not losing spots for almost a year and then the losses seem to come at once. Sometimes u start to feel like u will just lose all your spots one day. How many percent do u normally keep?

What charity are you using?

How quickly can you switch over to another?

Is the spot WORTH keeping if this is a recurring theme?

NCCS. It doesn't matter the charity. She doesn't even know the name of the other charity. I already have St. Judes anyways. I couldn't even understand her that well, I think she speaks spanish.

That spot was good. The other spots were worth keeping, but were a dime a dozen. But my feelings were hurt, even though I told myself I don't care.

So... she just rotates vendors for no reason? That's deplorable.

I understand that our business isn't taken seriously, but this just gets me- I see why you're upset with this one JLM.

If I were you, I'd lose the spot. It's not worth it to keep dealing with that sort of thing. You will find new spots I'm sure.

Exactly performa. Just wants to rotate for the sake of giving the other charity a chance because she thinks it's only fair as if this were taking turns. She was like, "I had to say yes, gotta give all the charities a chance." I was dumbfounded. I mean what kind of person wants to go there if they know they are gonna lose it to the next charity the next month? Amazing. Just like the new Mexican owner talking about rolling up all his quarters. I am dumbfounded.

Exactly performa. Just wants to rotate for the sake of giving the other charity a chance because she thinks it's only fair as if this were taking turns. She was like, "I had to say yes, gotta give all the charities a chance." I was dumbfounded. I mean what kind of person wants to go there if they know they are gonna lose it to the next charity the next month? Amazing. Just like the new Mexican owner talking about rolling up all his quarters. I am dumbfounded.

As am I. Sorry I don't have more workarounds for the crazy ones. Best wishes on some new locations!

Archived