Buying A Route?

marzvending

So this man is selling his route its a COIN PUSHER with 3 head toy machine with a sticker machine connected to it for 1500...he went from 3500 and told me that he'll sell it to me for 1500 so i went to check it out and its in a mom and pop convenient store with a little restaurant connected to it... he says the coin pusher makes about 1000-1200 every 2 months and the rack makes about 200 every two months, but he gives 50% of the profit from the coin machine and 25% of the profit of the rack to the store.. which leaves me with about 500-700 bucks every 2 months...just asking you guys if this is worth the buy...

this guy is selling this route cause he owns a store where he sells machines and products along with soda and snack machines he also has about 200 machine route he has to maintain...

he also said hes been at this location for 4 years and that the people plan to open another store and maybe i can put machines in that one onces its open...

need some feed back..thanks

YA perfoma we were talking about that some parts its illegal but i guess here where we from in texas its not, he was actually showing me some pictures of other coin pushers hes planning to get...first time i ever met this guy he seemed very helpful and cool he also wanted to take me on one of his routes where he says he makes quite a bit of cash...i wanted to go but i have to work tomorrow so i couldnt but over all he seems like a nice guy..

he also said the route that he was selling for 1500 was opposite of the other routes he has, thats why he wants to sell it...i wouldnt mind his main route though he told me he would sell it to me and that its making him about 6000 grand every 2 months...but he's asking too much ...

Archived