Best/cheapest way to ship bulk machines?

Lollerskates Lols

What is the best/cheapest way to ship machines without stands? A certain awesome Vendiscuss member is going to give me some SSF stuff for the cost of shipping. (Yay, thanks.) It seems that the shipping quotes have been a bit high. I'm sure that some of you have shipped machines. I'm just looking for a helping hand/input. Thanks guys.

in my experience shipping them regular USPS would be your best bet. You can calcuate postage on their website www.usps.com and see all of the options you have. You may want to try DHL too, generally their rates are better than using UPS.

Good luck!

USPS flat rate boxes. Or if you can pack it up and ship it from a Staples, Office Depot, etc... will usally give you a better rate than most other places. I have paid anywhere from 25-50 depending on the amount of machines and Stands. The more odd size the box or Heavy the more it costs.

By the pallet is ussually best depending on how many but if you plan on indvidually shipping them in the mail i dont know ssf is even worth it. If you get a pallet quote on freight quote.com wait about a week and they will call and lower their price trying to get your business.

Archived