Discapa?

havending

Any one use the Discapa machines? I saw a set up today in a mall with several Discapa heads and a token machine. The Discapa only takes a speical desgin token that you buy from the token machine at a cost of 2.00 or 3 for five on up to 11 for 20.00. The machines are 100% licensed Discapa caps from Barbie, Disney, Nick and a host of others. First glance it looks to be a play off Tomy but this set up looks a bit better. Web search shows that they are from Spain but I am sure there is a US dist I just cant find them. We spent 20.00 checking out the products I must admit there was some cool items and some heads were sold out. There were about 48 heads total.

i have a crane next to one of these in a mall. the high price tags on items and confusing token system

seems to turn a lot of people off, i hear a lot of comments about it when doing my servicing

also their coin changer got broken into by the same people that did my crane, heard they lost a few grand

not sure if that includes just cash or cash + product.

If anyone remembers the chupa chupa sucker machine that was sold by braver. Braver did not make them they just made the mech and sold the machines on a merdian stand. From this companies site it looks as if they may have been the mfg of the chupa. And that was a well made machine.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

There is 3 of these in a U shape with the changer on the end. Very good looking products. post-1215-1343434336788_thumb.jpg

is that in a rest stop in floriida? they have these setups all down the turnpike too

Do the tokens have slots on them to prevent anyone from using a slug or other cheaper coins that are the same size?? It looks that way from the mech pdf on their site...

Ya the tokens have a double slot. They are in a mall in panama city. I would like to find the us dist.

Ya the tokens have a double slot. They are in a mall in panama city. I would like to find the us dist.

Thanks, I think that's a good idea.

That system, if the token dispenser has a card reader, is the only long term inflation proof bulk rack around.

One question I would have is to make sure those products are licensed for the USA.

• 2 weeks later...

i thought they were only expanding in New York.. recently i have seen them pop up in New York. almost one machine in each neighborhood seems like they r trying to test each area out? i dont know what company they are no contact information at all.

Archived