Scratch fixes

PerformaVending

I have a trio of A&A PM Elites that have some pretty bad scratches on the lids, and a few spots on the chrome hopper assembly.

I can live with the machines as-is, but is there a way to paint over or take care of the scratches so they aren't as noticeable?

Pictures to follow soon...

You can either sand it down or sand blast them and paint them with regular paint or use rustoleum hammered finish to cover the scratches. I use the gray color because I like the contrast and you could put a gray lid on red or blue machines.

Sounds good.

• 6 months later...

My favorite method for removing scratches is to add more scratches, for minor scratches I use a heavy duty sandpaper flap wheel and make small circles. This gives my machines a nice satin finish which helps hide new scratches as well as hide fingerprints.

For larger scratches I use a small hobby sandblaster to remove these scratches as well as give the machine a nice look

Hopefully this is usefull I'm pretty new to vending I only started 9 months ago

My favorite method for removing scratches is to add more scratches, for minor scratches I use a heavy duty sandpaper flap wheel and make small circles. This gives my machines a nice satin finish which helps hide new scratches as well as hide fingerprints.

For larger scratches I use a small hobby sandblaster to remove these scratches as well as give the machine a nice look

Hopefully this is usefull I'm pretty new to vending I only started 9 months ago

My apologies for the duplicate post my computer is a little older and slower

Archived