Big Red July Report

BigRedvender

Well ran the route yesterday and today. I didn't hit one stop but IF the cash doesn't pick up I plan on picking it up on Monday anyway.

ran 10 stops and had a 13 buck average a machine. Most the check cashing places were a hit. One had some kind of issue or someone complained about something and they put out of order on all the heads. It sucked but still pulled in 18.00 bucks on that one. Only had one that was a real dud at 6 bucks one at 10.00 the rest were 15-18 I will see what happens on the 6 dollar spot next month if it is still that bad I will probably but a single gumball in it. The 10 Might get a single gumball also.

Last month

7 stops 91.00 Added 5 stops for July

This month 131.00 Added 4 stops so far. August

Just seeded the new machines most didn't need much of a fill one spot did Hammer the M&I though

Can't wait to see how the Old Navy and Banana republic dose this next month. I plan on stopping in and checking them in two weeks and see how they are doing. Old Navy has a full size snack Machine but Banana republic just has a soda Machine. The Manager was also excited to see the RP's in the mix. I love that stuff i am sure I will be in it off and on Today. Music to my ears to hear that.

• 3 weeks later...

How did you get the Old Navy location?

Ist Choice got it for me. Actually I am looking for The Loft and Banana Republic to do better no one has just a coke machine the other has nothing but my little machine. I will find out on the 27th when I run the route again.

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful of going after too many big box break rooms...I was kicked out of 5 retail / clothes store break rooms in the last 30 days. It seems the new District Managers are cracking down. I am not saying it's not worth it because I have several left that do pretty well. Just don't put all your eggs in one burrito : )

Trust me I am not. I just recenty bought a route that has some blue collar places Small Business Cement plants Constrution office parts store etc... I am picking up another small route on the 10th also. So far though the Break rooms are some of my better stops right now.

Archived