Improving A Coin Pusher

marzvending

Monday im buying this route, it has a coin pusher and a 3 head rack with a sticker machine connected to it. its in a convenient store/small restaurant. well i wanted to know how i can improve the coin pusher? should i get it painted or clean it up and put decals...i want it to look inviting and attractive i want people to come in to the place and notice the coin pusher...any suggestions??? the guy im buying it from is going to ask the manager on monday if we can also place it in a better area...

post-4710-0-97983500-1343515417_thumb.jpg

Graphics packages could be cooked up pretty easily. Painting it could be trouble because you'd actually have to remove it from the store, costing you time and money.

If I had it, I'd paint it florescent DayGlo red or orange so no one would ever miss seeing it, but that's my opinion.

Could put one of those little LCD displays with rotating graphics and stuff in the top part behind the plexi. (or at least the top looks like it has a plexi front to me. Dogcow linked to them a while back and talked about putting them on his cranes to attract attention.

put rolled cash on the playfield, $20s, $50s or $100s . also some bling watches from china,

those really get play action. or small mp3 players, rolled quarters.

wash the pusher down, make sure its clean dont worry about anything else. people know what it is

CASH attracts them to play

I can get you graphics for the machines.. Look at my different graphics packages on my website.. There is the flames with my logo or the "harley davidson" or the most popular" Mexican chile mariachi"

the graphics are basicly an outdoor "van wrap" vinyl that can stand outdoor abuse for 10 years without fading etc.. I have wrapped everything from gum ball machines to putting new graphics on a old pac man game..

If you want the standard ones i have available it would be about $250 as that machine is a little bigger than mine,,i can roll them up in USPS mailing tube and mail it to you and you can apply it yourself,,just a big sticker..

if its just dirty and not scratched up i would just clean it really good,,the white melamine play fields of machines like that always get grimy dirty and its hard to wipe that stuff off with windex or other window cleaners,,but...if you get some oven cleaner spray and steer clear of the metal stainless or plastic it will clean that white melamine easily with not harm..just use mr clean ammonia free on everything else..

You can also go to a local tractor supply or lowes and get some "diamond plate" aluminum sheets and cut them and bend them around any broken corners..their is also a vinyl used in the sign industry that looks like this also and makes a machine look great and attracts attention. I heard some guys talking about on it in another video game forum i frequent.. Check that link to see what i mean.

Dont paint it as that will make it look like crap as the wood melamine finishes won't adhere the paint good and it will just look messy..

just ideas

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived