Locating service

vend-master

I would recommend Great Lake Locators because they have some of the best prices and I believe they have Great service! Now dont get me wrong sometimes locations are as not as good as I want , but they always fix it ! They only require 50% to release and 50% when you place. Another thing I like is because they call or email you back quick , they dont try to rush you into a agreement. I also like how they have no minium orders, Last thing they are real vending route owners so they can understand my needs. Alot of these locators are just locators but they are a full service vending and locating business. I will give them a big thumbs up for how professional they are.....

:dude:

wow, lets not even try to hide the fact that you work for the company. did you get that straight from their website?

is that the kind of reviews that need to be posted on here? i would much rather have someone from the company come on here and say " hey my name is bob from locating locators and i would love to locate machines for you. give me a shot and ill bust my golpher to get you good locations since i am charging so much for this service."

just seems pathetic.

Pusherman,

Don't forget that Great Lake Locators already is a member here and has made a post about their service. They not only have extended a 3 for 2 deal to our members but they are donating a location to the winner of our contest.  

With that said, I don't think they would need to stoop to this level to gain exposure. I do acknowledge what you are saying though and have seen this sort of behavior in the past so I will keep an eye on it.

Steve