Bouncy ball problems

Rick Falcon

I had placed bouncy balls in a NW80 and knowing how heavy they could be I placed two mushrooms inside the machine to break up the weight a little and even than I'm having all type of problems vending bouncy balls I put the quarters in and nothing comes out and then sometimes two come out at a time,any sugestions on what to do?

use 49mm balls,,45mm balls will vend 2 some time..make sure there is enough lube on the balls,,sometimes too much will stain the windows and look crappy but too little will cause the balls not to stir when vending and get stuck,,,On my a&a 2" cap machine i put a cab extender in back,,it makes it hold more but mainly it helps in missed vends as sometimes the balls stack on the risers (mushrooms) and with cab backs they won't as there is more room but the weight is not right on the wheel causing "little hands" not to be strong enough to turn coin mech.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

On the a&a 2001 you can move the brush housing but on the northwestern 80 they have springs where as in the aa it is a solid metal brush housing I'm not sure if you can adjust the northwestern 80 brush housing as far weight goes just put fewer bouncy balls in there and definitely go with 49 millimeter hillbilly has a thread posted with pictures on how to adjust the 2001 brush housing

Archived