What Do You Use To Clean Machines?

English Vending

I service mostly Beavers so what I do is whipe the globes down with a cheap knock off just as good as Windex for half the price and I keep extra lids for my rb16's so I put the clean ones on and take the dirty ones home,the lids I scrub down with water and soap and when their dry I spray them with a coat of armoral to bring that shine back.

I service mostly Beavers so what I do is whipe the globes down with a cheap knock off just as good as Windex for half the price and I keep extra lids for my rb16's so I put the clean ones on and take the dirty ones home,the lids I scrub down with water and soap and when their dry I spray them with a coat of armoral to bring that shine back.

Just the chrome lids, or the colored ones too?

I have done both I think I like the packaged wipes better though. Only one thing to carry rather then two.

Yeah I think I will stick with these too. I use triples so I don't have to worry much about cleaning and streaking the glass. They are perfect to slide into the chutes and get the handles covered. At least I know I wont be a host of the common cold :) And I also keep some paper towels to wipe off the excess liquid from the wipes

windex and paper towel...

for deep cleanings...

MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASERS... will clean a machine to like new...

all my machines i use mr clean magic erasers on.. makes all the grime come off

bill

windex and paper towel...

for deep cleanings...

MR CLEAN MAGIC ERASERS... will clean a machine to like new...

all my machines i use mr clean magic erasers on.. makes all the grime come off

bill

Ah yes! I have used those to get scuffs off of the sides of some of my machines. They really do work great

• 2 weeks later...

Archived