WTB 1-800 Canister(s)

English Vending

I haven't. But I still need to buy one either way because the industrial adhesive remover I used put a bunch of 1/8th inch wide cracks all the way down the canister. I guess it dried out the plastic or something? I should have posted a pic. Thanks for the recommendation though!

I haven't. But I still need to buy one either way because the industrial adhesive remover I used put a bunch of 1/8th inch wide cracks all the way down the canister. I guess it dried out the plastic or something? I should have posted a pic. Thanks for the recommendation though!

Thanks stinks, this will not damage the 1800 canisters, or the Northwestern 60 globes, but it will destroy the NW half panels and have not tried it on the super 60 globes.

I use Goo Gone. I have used it for years. It works great at getting sticker residue off of old laquared guitars it works good on plastic as well.

I have used it in the past and it work really well for various things. But I tried it on here and the best it did was smear the adhesive around with the base of the sticky stuff still being fully intact. I couldn't believe it. I think she had this thing taped up and packaged for a really long time. Then that's when I bought the industrial stuff that destroyed the plastic. Oh well, I will be buying them from the site shepherdsflock directed me to. I appreciate all of the input!

Archived