Bulk Vending machine within school

gaabrielm

i'm a new vendor and i need your help. I've been thinking for a few days if would be a good idea put 2 bulk vending machines in a private school cafeteria. The machines will have toys and gumballs each one. Will this sell good?

Sorry for my english, and brazilian.

are you saying the private school is in brazil??

if you sell the 1" toys and its a kids private school the little erasers would probably sell good..

I never have placed anything in kids schools but i have a friend/vendor who places 4 way racks with candy in the hallways of several schools for their dare program,,he says they do great with candy and gum but he has been there so long that he wouldn't think he could any new locations like this ..

When i was running a lot of doubles and singles with gum i had a lot of vo-tech schools that made bank with gum,, i placed them at door right beside of the "outside smoking area" and every student that went puffing came back through and bought a gum ball.. i had one business/vo tech school that had 2 singles and they averaged about 80 a month each. 1430 count at one per quarter in 60's.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

laws in US might be different than brazil...In US they don't want gum or candy in most schools,,in my kids school they have 3-4 coke machines and they only have dasani water in them...because they can't have sugar drinks..

what is common currency in brazil?? is there a coin with common value as a US quarter..or $.25 cents?? or even better like canada with common coin for $1 or $2.. those guys make bank with the small toys up there in canada..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

You're right ron, unfortunately sell gumball in Brazilians schools isn't allowed too, just now i remember that. Thank you for make I remind.

My plan B will be put bouncy balls and toys within the heads of my 2 machines.I think children will have fun with the bouncy balls as much as if it were balls gumballs hahah

Brazilian common currency is Real.1/2 dollar is equal to 1 real now a days. The majority of toys is selling for 1 real if 1'' and 2 reais if 2'', gumball commonly is selling for 0.5 reais and bouncy balls for 1 Real.

I would think that the toys would be viewed as a distraction and possible disruption to the classroom and teacher. I'd stick with offering gum, just make sure its the sugarfree gumballs and make sure the school knows that fact, and have it clearly marked on your labels of course

I would think that the toys would be viewed as a distraction and possible disruption to the classroom and teacher. I'd stick with offering gum, just make sure its the sugarfree gumballs and make sure the school knows that fact, and have it clearly marked on your labels of course

I have a teacher friend of mine wants to use a toy capsule machine to reward her students. Find a way to make this profitable. You would have to use tokens and let the school make some on it too. Ideas?:huh:???

It depends on the machine. Some generic tokens might work in some cheap mechs, like an SSF/Seaga/Selectivend mech perhaps, but I'm not 100% on that. If you need machine that runs off tokens for sure, I'd contact a manufacturer. To get it into the school as a "reward" for students shouldn't be too hard, but I'm having trouble figuring out how you would make any real money on it. I'd think the teacher would have to buy the toys from you to make it work, at which point the whole vending machine angle is sort of complex and redundant.

Archived