Locating Fun

BigRedvender

Well I just got two machines located at the Village point mall

First choice 2-2 In under a week

Locators are us sent me one 1-4 still waiting for 3 more 4 chair old lady hair salon left a single with MM's

Kickstart a small bar installed a double with MM and mike and ike's candy

Emailed first Choice for 2 more locations.

Pulled two vendstars one from a garage. did an amazing .25 cents.

also pull a small town restaurant It was at 2.50 Left a single GB. the MM had melted nasty looking he put it in the breeze way and the heat really got it good.

Next week i get Monday off and plan on working on getting a home for my 4 head toy rack. I have a few places I would like to pitch.

The mall breakrooms seem to be hit or miss. I checked two of them today from first choice, one I pulled, $13 in two months, the other has done $138 just this month, I upgraded them to a higher capacity machine, they were killing my double every two weeks

I don't know how well they will do but the nice thing is they are right by each other. In a newer shopping center set up to give kind of that main street downtown kind of feel. Yuppieville as my wife calls it. If I get one hit like yours out of it I would be happy.

These were both comparable stores, both 40+ employees right next door. The big differece is one breakroom was big enough for full service machines, the other wasnt. You can figure the rest out ;) but was money well spent on both just to get the one, been like that since I put it in 6 months ago

Got two more form Locators are Us Garage might be ok it is a larger one at least. Volvo GMC dealer West O close to two other stops at least. Might turn the garage down it is depends on how many guys work there.

Ordered 2 more from First choice got a dept store 30 or so employee's

Archived