plush appeal?

havending

We use them as one of our main suppliers...but their mixes have a variety of sizes, so you need to have a 'modern' board with the variable claw strength increase after x misses feature to insure that the big plush get won. The plush is very popular, our sales increased when we started getting our generic from them. The licensed from them is a little high, better to go straight to the source (good stuff, toy factory...). One other thing, most of plush appeal's generic uses embroidered eyes, not buttons. One time we ran into a little old lady playing our crane and she told us "I love this thing, its the best place in town to get toys for my dogs...and I don't have to worry about them choking because there are no button eyes."

If you have claws for large size plush, then the size difference is less important...

I use a lot of plush appeal,,its really colorful big full pcs.. you have to tell them to "pull for size" so they don't sneak a small pc in the mix.. It might be a great looking smaller pc that costs more so they add it to mix,,I don't want the small stuff as it messes up my payout..

the small 1dollar mix is good for my small plush cranes also..

I don't mind generic as long as its big colorful pcs and licensed just doesn't seem worth it these days unless its a fad like angry birds..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Her name is Schlonda Odum, but when you hear her say it over the phone you could come up with about a dozen possible spellings....

One other thing, their holiday plush is very nice, also.

Oops, one more....if you order by 3 pm New Orleans time it ships that day!!

Archived