What Would You Do With $8,000

marzvending

I know there's a post on here what would you do with $20,000 grand but come on not too many people have $20,000 to spend so lets say $8,000 its a little more realistic its not too much or too less ...

So The Question Is How Would You Spend $8,000 In Vending?

Ironically enough , my start-up budget is close to the same . Me personally , im going to continue to grow my candy route , while keeping a eye open for toy-crane locations . I dont want to just run out and buy 5-6k worth of doubles , or triples , but instead grow slowly and see what opprotunities arise down the road .

If I had 8K I'd work in reverse.

With my modest means, I'm forced to start with singles and doubles buying/locating 1-2 setups a month. The problem with that is I'm staring at a solid 1.5-2 years of $150-$250 monthly out of pocket expense before my route begins to fund it's own expansion.

With 8K, I think I'd try to skip the initial 15-24 months of growing pains altogether. I'd put most of it into quality used 4-7 way racks and product. Then (after plenty of research) I'd spend $1,000-$1,500 to acquire the services of a quality local in-person locator for a week.

After that (at least on paper) a route should immediately have a monthly net to fund it's own expansion.

If its a new guy then i wouldn't sink 20K in it at all..I would just buy a few doubles or racks and get the feel for this..Too many new guys see the "quantity discounts" and start doing math in their head on how much they could make etc. and jump in.. Then they find out they can't locate themselves,, or they don't have the stomach for it and the machines sit in storage for years before they get them placed or they sell out at a huge loss.. Or they buy some machine they regret because its some biz op crap.

now for a experienced person who knows how to locate and how to service etc.. i would suggest "leveling up" and getting some high value locations...Meaning look over the route,,the great locations you have like a china buffet or big mexican restaurant I would buy some cranes or some racks if that hasn't been already done and start making some real money...

or keep the money under my pillow and wait for a opportunity like a shed full of machines somewhere...

or according to what state your in just give it to me and let me set you up in pusher business and finally let you quit your day job!!!

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

If its a new guy then i wouldn't sink 20K in it at all..I would just buy a few doubles or racks and get the feel for this..Too many new guys see the "quantity discounts" and start doing math in their head on how much they could make etc. and jump in.. Then they find out they can't locate themselves,, or they don't have the stomach for it and the machines sit in storage for years before they get them placed or they sell out at a huge loss.. Or they buy some machine they regret because its some biz op crap.

now for a experienced person who knows how to locate and how to service etc.. i would suggest "leveling up" and getting some high value locations...Meaning look over the route,,the great locations you have like a china buffet or big mexican restaurant I would buy some cranes or some racks if that hasn't been already done and start making some real money...

or keep the money under my pillow and wait for a opportunity like a shed full of machines somewhere...

or according to what state your in just give it to me and let me set you up in pusher business and finally let you quit your day job!!!

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

What states are the pushers legal in? I live in michigan and see them out there but was told it is mostly illegal.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Hey ron just emailed you...

For 20,000

1700 15 singles GB with extra candy wheels in stock

2200 10 doubles GB candy

1200 4 4 way racks toys GB candy What ever the location calls for.

2600 4 5 way racks Toys GB candy

4000 2 Crane machines

11700 Total equipment

2000 For locating

4000 for Inventory Toys candy etc

2300 For emergencies and extra operating capital.

I think this would be a good mix to get things started a total of 35 stops one to two days of work and a good mix of what one can run and adjust as needed. I used the prices I had for eagle machines in my figures and added a extra to help cover the shipping costs also.

Toys and extra capital could be adjusted depend on what your vending.

For 8k

20 GB Singles plus stands approx $2k with shipping

10 packs GB from sams $180

10 2" machines approx $1500 with shipping

30 1" machines approx $1800 with Shipping

5 4 way racks $350

2 5 way racks $200

1 7 way rack $220

Toys to fill them $1k.

Use the 2" on the 7, 5 and 2 of the 4 way racks. Gives you 1 extra 2" for emergencies,rest of the 4 ways gets 1" machines and leaves you two for emergencies.

Totals around $7250 although you could probably get freight shipping and price breaks for the machines and my prices are approx, I don't have a price list in front of me so going from memory, but I would want to keep some back in case I got stuck locating and needed to hire a locator or other incidentals.

Start with the most profitable, GB and toys, and while out and about hitting locations for the big moneymakers, the racks, you could locate the smaller singles at prime spots of your choosing.

What I would do with it anyway.

i would secure locations first (free) then buy whatever equipment needs to go in them

if u buy the equipment maybe u get a buffet or something and u need a crane or barbercut

well then u blown ur bankroll

Keep a small inventory of machines on hand with candy and toys to fill them. Mostly singles and doubles. 1 or 2 5 way racks in reserve along with a inventory of toys to fill the machines.

After some thought I would do this

3000 30 singles 20 GB 10 Candy Not everyone wants gumballs

1750 10 doubles GB/candy

1250 For locating costs---------------------Just a ruff guess could me lower Plan to do some self location also

1000 1st fill and set inventory levels

1000 reserve fund----For added equipment or if you can land a rack location Gift cards for Locating etc....

50 heads if you can hit a average of 10 bucks a head a month 500 a month 350-400 a month profit. depending on candy

8000/350 to 400 a month = 18-24 months on payback.

It doesn't sound like get rich quick to me LOL

Just like anything it is all work. But I love the heck out of it.

For 8k

20 GB Singles plus stands approx $2k with shipping

10 packs GB from sams $180

10 2" machines approx $1500 with shipping

30 1" machines approx $1800 with Shipping

5 4 way racks $350

2 5 way racks $200

1 7 way rack $220

Toys to fill them $1k.

Use the 2" on the 7, 5 and 2 of the 4 way racks. Gives you 1 extra 2" for emergencies,rest of the 4 ways gets 1" machines and leaves you two for emergencies.

Totals around $7250 although you could probably get freight shipping and price breaks for the machines and my prices are approx, I don't have a price list in front of me so going from memory, but I would want to keep some back in case I got stuck locating and needed to hire a locator or other incidentals.

Start with the most profitable, GB and toys, and while out and about hitting locations for the big moneymakers, the racks, you could locate the smaller singles at prime spots of your choosing.

What I would do with it anyway.

Where would someone buy all this for 8k?

Single head gum machines, buy oak 300's, metal craft stands, ford gum, forget all the other stuff until you get your feet wet.

do you have a web address for Metal Craft stands I need a few stands for some of the heads I have.

All this money and ideas and nobody wanted to buy any FB???

FB is the ticker symbol for Facebook. After watching the ipo, I think they need a new symbol....AFB...

...'About Face' Book...(if you don't get the joke, ask a vet)...

Archived