need somehelp with a combos machines

hello, well let me start off by saying that i started a snack box company with candie machines, so my cards are out there and im getten offers for the snack box. i had one clinet call becase the vender has not been back in two months and thay dont know how to get ahold of them. im wandering if i should take the machine and hold for two months or should i let the owner take care of it ? this would be my first soda snack machine so should i make a contract with him and is there any soft ware i would use or could i use one here online any sugestions on that.should i use a combo machine or two stand alone soda and snack machine is my next question.

thank you beameupscotty

hello, well let me start off by saying that i started a snack box company with candie machines, so my cards are out there and im getten offers for the snack box. i had one clinet call becase the vender has not been back in two months and thay dont know how to get ahold of them. im wandering if i should take the machine and hold for two months or should i let the owner take care of it ? this would be my first soda snack machine so should i make a contract with him and is there any soft ware i would use or could i use one here online any sugestions on that.should i use a combo machine or two stand alone soda and snack machine is my next question.

thank you beameupscotty

Don't take someone elses equipment, even if it has been abandoned. Let the business owner deal with it, that way if the owner of the machine does eventually show up its not your problem to deal with. I've heard of guys that come looking for their machines after not showing up for a year.

Depends on the size of the account for deciding between a combo vs. a snack and soda setup. In most cases anything up to 40-50 people will be fine with a combo.

Archived