any reviews on this smart self redemption ctr?

dogcow

they are expensive!! I just think that it would be a service nightmare when i looked at them.

I would rather fill the place up with all self redemption machines...I have a bowling center and I've got a good arcade in it..

i have about 8 cranes all different stuff, slam dunk,sports arena,gravity hill, ball rush, light house, stacker, barber cut, winners cube, 4 pushers , 2 large gum ball racks 9 ways, sports blaster with 27mm bouncy balls,air hockey, 2 f&f drifts, 1 buck hunter pro and galaga/ms pac combo... i think i have a few more than this really..but anyway it does great as the owner doesn't want to mess with redemption..I still have it set up on tokens..

funny thing is i have a c-store that has a burger king in it and i have a barber cut and 2 cranes and they gross and net more than all of this ..and it only takes about 10 mins to service it!! hell i even have a mexican restaurant with a single crane that does more...just goes to show bigger isn't always better

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

they do their own bulk it does about $150 a week, i am waiting to get the #s from their current vendor on

what their arcade does. right now its stacked with very old cranes (old big choice machines) , arcade games

where the screens dont work right and a drillmaster where u cant even tell wtf the prizes are. so i told him let me

see what you are making from this maybe the company is just being lazy or maybe they really arent making much here.

i have some arcade games onhand and a few decent cranes in my shop so i was thinking i'd only need 1 or 2 pieces

of equipment like a barbercut (they have no high end merchandisers)

how did you land the burger king out curiosity?

its a c-store really that has a burger king in it..with a breezeway/bathroom area between the two..i put the machines in that area..get permission from c store

I have 3 mcdonalds this way and 2 burger kings , also have 4 Krystals..the burger king is by far the best as its right in a big truckstop...mostly just a merchandiser like stacker or barber cut and a couple cranes in each stop.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived