Honor boxes...gateway to full line vending?

I have been lurking in the shadows just reading about honor boxes. I don't like assumptions, but it sounds like honor boxes could be a gateway to full line vending. The investment is low on honor boxes yet with a possible good ROI. Has anyone used honor boxes as a stepping stone into full line?

the roi is awesome i used them because i bought a route with 2 snack machines, 2 low volume snack machines just

isnt enough volume to be profitable. so i used the honor boxes as a way to improve my volume of snacks sold

And then there's me who would love to replace full line or at least most of it with honor boxes. Of course with only 6 honor boxes out, it's a dream right now.

Why would I be thinking that way? Because of the extra costs with full line. Repairs are expensive ($1300 spent last month). And then there's problems like my current one at my best location that is one of those crazy, odd problems that is hard to pinpoint. Leaving for vacation Friday and this MUST be fixed before then. If I can't fix this and it goes on and say, they start looking elsewhere - well, then I'm in serious trouble.

Honor boxes.....let's say I lose my best location because I didn't show up one week for whatever reason. What's that $750 a year in profits? Much less hassle and worries. And zero cost in repairs. At least that's what I see ahead.

It is easy work with honor boxes. Nothing to stressful. The locations can normally go two weeks before service with a couple needing it weekly. No stress, no pressure. You just have to keep on your toes looking for new places.

Archived