Advise needed: Toys and Sticker Machines

pp47021

I am fairly new to bulk candy machines. This past weekend I came across a rack at a garage sale it was to good of a deal to pass up so it is now in my garage. It has 3 single head (.25 cent) capsule machines on bottom, full of 1 inch toys. On top there are two tattoo/sticker machines, for a total of 4 .50 cent slots. A few questions about this set up.

1) What kinds of locations do these work best in?

2) Where is the best place to buy toys, stickers, and tattoos?

3) Any recommendations on toys, stickers, and tattoos?

Any other advise would be great as well.

Mom and Pop kind of places Grocery Stores, Pizza joints, Chinese buffets, skating rinks, etc... anywhere you have kids it should do well the more kids the better it would do.

Toys from my research Mustaches, Bounce Balls(super Balls) Sticky things, glow in the dark stuff. Rings.

for stickers I would stick with popular licensed stuff Disney Cars and the like Tats ask a suppler for there best sellers.

AA global Cardinal SSM vending. are a few places online you can get the stuff.

Also know that most places will want a commission from the sales. Standard is 15-25%

Good luck

I am fairly new to bulk candy machines. This past weekend I came across a rack at a garage sale it was to good of a deal to pass up so it is now in my garage. It has 3 single head (.25 cent) capsule machines on bottom, full of 1 inch toys. On top there are two tattoo/sticker machines, for a total of 4 .50 cent slots. A few questions about this set up.

1) What kinds of locations do these work best in?

2) Where is the best place to buy toys, stickers, and tattoos?

3) Any recommendations on toys, stickers, and tattoos?

Any other advise would be great as well.

What I would do is replace 1 of the sticker/tattoo machines with a 2" capsule machine. 4 flats at 1 location is usually overkill unless its a great location. Put in a column for girls and a coulumn for boys. Put in a good 2" like Mustaches or Bling teeth. Be sure you have a cheap 1" mix and 1 stand alone product in the 1" heads. I would start with GB, Acryclic Rings and 1" mix.

I buy my flats from Flatline,A&A.

Toys from Cardinal and A&A.

I would start off at 25% . You may get a spot at 15% ,but if somebody else offfers to put stuff in there it will be 25% or higher. Upgrade your coin mech's to make sure you can make money.

Archived