Chic filet

ronsidney

I wonder how much money that company made yesterday!!! My church had a group (I didn't go as I'm back pew member just paying my dues and don't get in on all the drama) go ,about 30 people and I heard that there was a 2 mile line to get through drive through!!! thats just crazy..

I won't even get into politic-inn here on the boards about what he said or she said or who is right or wrong....

but my question is ......How can i piss a group of people off so the opposite group gives me a bunch of their money??? I bet they made a billion dollars yesterday

ron

I wonder how much money that company made yesterday!!! My church had a group (I didn't go as I'm back pew member just paying my dues and don't get in on all the drama) go ,about 30 people and I heard that there was a 2 mile line to get through drive through!!! thats just crazy..

I won't even get into politic-inn here on the boards about what he said or she said or who is right or wrong....

but my question is ......How can i piss a group of people off so the opposite group gives me a bunch of their money??? I bet they made a billion dollars yesterday

ron

The one down the street was packed.

ron

Hopefully it was the the best day in company history. I was glad to hear it. All he did was express his opinion in support of traditional marriage values, not make anti-gay comments as has been attributed by the media.

IMO its a first amendment issue and he has the right to express his opinion without various elected officials with a specific agenda using his comments to threaten his companies ability to conduct business.

i think howard stern got it right with his take...companies shouldnt have opinions. what ever your beliefs are, don't you want to

appeal to the biggest number of people to buy your product. why say anything that could be construed as controversial..whats the point of alienating people.

they had a great day....today.....but the people who he alienated wont be back ever.

i think howard stern got it right with his take...companies shouldnt have opinions. what ever your beliefs are, don't you want to

appeal to the biggest number of people to buy your product. why say anything that could be construed as controversial..whats the point of alienating people.

they had a great day....today.....but the people who he alienated wont be back ever.

This said from a man who built a very lucrative career and business alienating people.

There are two sides to any controversy, and while one demographic is clearly turned away, the other demographic has been drawn in. Social science in action.

Absolutely fascinating- you couldn't build a better advertising campaign. Hopefully the organizations that tried to bully their corporation will think twice before trying something like this again.

I won't be back. I am a christian and this is not what my faith suggests is loving. I wonder how many of those people would stand in a line to feed the homeless and the poor, or just buy one of those sandwiches to give to the poor. Now that would be a statement that had God's name on it.

This said from a man who built a very lucrative career and business alienating people.

the situation is a lot different,first of all stern never ran the company he was the "product" for all

intents and purposes. mel karmizen who ran infinity broadcasting was not a controversial figure . the show failed to attract major advertisers for a very long time despite high ratings. fried chicken sandwiches shouldnt be controversial, they have

a fantastic business model i dont know why the guy felt compelled to make statements he knew would

be met with controversy. i am sure a lot of other business owners and ceos have the same opinions but

they choose to keep it to themselves in the press. there is a lot of ways to answer the question he was

asked.

the situation is a lot different,first of all stern never ran the company he was the "product" for all

intents and purposes. mel karmizen who ran infinity broadcasting was not a controversial figure . the show failed to attract major advertisers for a very long time despite high ratings. fried chicken sandwiches shouldnt be controversial, they have

a fantastic business model i dont know why the guy felt compelled to make statements he knew would

be met with controversy. i am sure a lot of other business owners and ceos have the same opinions but

they choose to keep it to themselves in the press. there is a lot of ways to answer the question he was

asked.

I have to disagree, Howard isn't a product, he is a service, all entertainers are, they provide the service of entertainment. Also as an entertainer he is his own company, he has a marketing and PR team, his own accountants and he is only obligated to a company as far as his contract details. Clear channel had an easy out when he got out of line by using the "He doesn't represent us, he's just one of our performers" argument to shift the blame. I like Howard, and he most certainly built his brand and image on controversy and it has paid off well for him. So for him to say that about someone else is just crazy.

That said I never said whether I agreed with the intent of your comment. I agree, I wouldn't have started it, I would play it safe with my business as well but I do feel that he had every right as an individual to give his opinion, and I stand behind his right to say it, whether I agree with it or not.

I applaud Chic Filet and their management for standing up for what they believe in. It is their business and they have the right to state their position just like the rest of us. If it results in great sales or catastophic failure they have been honest and that is their right. How many people or companies these days can say they would lay it on the line for what they believe in. In these times of lawsuits, political correctness and band wagon jumping they are a corporate breath of fresh air.

I find it ironic that Howard Stern would encourage any person or entity to avoid controversy when he made a fortune doing the opposite.

I won't be back. I am a christian and this is not what my faith suggests is loving. I wonder how many of those people would stand in a line to feed the homeless and the poor, or just buy one of those sandwiches to give to the poor. Now that would be a statement that had God's name on it.

Im pretty sure just all of those people on Wednesday give help to the homeless,,I do know the group from my church that went give all the time ...

Now the ones standing out there yesterday protesting and making out in the parking lot making me personally want to puke probably have never given squat to anyone! probably because they are broke! who else has time to stand out there all day on a friday protesting some fast food joint! buying a sandwich that a person was gonna have to buy anyway but just buying it from a fellow christian is a lot different than protesting against somebody speaking their first amendment right.

I aint got nothing against anybody, I don't give a sheet who marries who or whatever..I get just as grossed out seeing a really fat ugly chick kissing a really fat hairy dude as i do seeing two homo's making out..so it isn't a *** thing,,its just GROSS i don't wanna see thing so ill look the other way ,,They might get just as grossed out seeing me and my wife make out THATS WHY I DONT DO IT AT A CHIC-FILET!!! just my opinion,,, i like pretty girls,its my right!!!

I am glad the owner made a stand on His Beliefs. It is his company to run and he should have the ability to run it in a fair and just manor. I do Imagine now that someone will come out of the woodwork and bring suit against them for some wrong doing. So they can grab that 15 minutes of fame.

I read the comments. I looked it over word for word. I decided that I would never spend another dollar there. It may be effective, at least for now. In a competition among several candidates having a unique position allows you to pull in a larger share of the votes. In politics or business, being unique is attractive. If they had insulted black people, they would've had several racists eating there. Same effect. It's funny that people show up wearing polyester while they spend their money. They are also in clear violation of the old testament.

BigRed. When he comes out for his beliefs, it's a great thing. When someone else stands up for theirs, they are trying to grab fame. That is incredibly dense. Can we engage our brains and stop chanting our preconceived notions?

I'd be curious to know: For anyone who showed up at Chic-fil-A to show their support, when is the last time your *** made it into a soup kitchen to feed the homeless? When is the last time you personally volunteered as a crisis counselor for women who are being abused? When is the last time you took in a foster child? Even an animal in need of help? No, I didn't ask about the last time you gave money to your church to fight against "the gays". I asked when you actually stood the **** up, and took yourself down to the people who needed your help. Your behind in the kitchen, your hands at the serving tray.

Somehow, people believe it is worth spending time and money to support an organization that attempts to marginalize a section of society by classifying them as mentally challenged. (Look at which groups they financially supported) But the homeless do not deserve your help? Those who are helpless do not deserve you to come to their defense? In the thirty three years Jesus spent on earth he found time to care for the homeless, he healed the sick, and he made it his mission to come to people with compassion. Yet the church dishonors him by ignoring those needing help to focus their time and money on declaring that *** people are unworthy of entering into the sanctity of marriage. Jesus does not have a single sentence in the Bible about *** people. The letters referencing *** people were from his apostles. They were apostles, not prophets.

Matthew 25: 31-46

31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels are with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be assembled in front of him, and he will cull them out, one from another, like a shepherd separates sheep from goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right but the goats on his left.

34“Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world, 35because I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you welcomed me. 36I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37“Then the righteous will say to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you something to eat, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you as a stranger and welcome you, or see you naked and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40The king will answer them, ‘I tell you with certainty, since you did it for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! 42Here’s why: I was hungry, and you gave me nothing to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me nothing to drink. 43I was a stranger, and you didn't welcome me. I was naked, and you didn't clothe me. I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me.’25

44“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or as a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and didn't help you?’

45Then he will say to them, ‘I tell you with certainty, since you didn’t do it for one of the least important of these, you didn’t do it for me.’ 46These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

The remarkable thing is that in description of the final judgement the bible clearly references feeding the homeless and helping the sick. It never commands us to go to Chic-Fil-A and rejoice in our morality as we ignore the needy and condemn our neighbors. Everyone who was there should be deeply ashamed of the way they have dishonored the God they were proclaiming to love. Next time you want to do something righteous, ask yourself what Jesus would be doing with his hands. Would he be eating that burger, or going to help the needy?

I'm tired of bigots trying to hide under the guise of Jesus. Chic-Fil-A has attempted to profiteer on the bigotry of church going citizens.

Matthew 21:12-13 12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]

PS. If I've offended anyone, they are free to drop me from their friends list. I must be looking for my "15 minutes", because you'd never show enough respect to realize when someone else stands up for their beliefs.

BigRed. When he comes out for his beliefs, it's a great thing. When someone else stands up for theirs, they are trying to grab fame. That is incredibly dense. Can we engage our brains and stop chanting our preconceived notions?

I'd be curious to know: For anyone who showed up at Chic-fil-A to show their support, when is the last time your *** made it into a soup kitchen to feed the homeless? When is the last time you personally volunteered as a crisis counselor for women who are being abused? When is the last time you took in a foster child? Even an animal in need of help? No, I didn't ask about the last time you gave money to your church to fight against "the gays". I asked when you actually stood the **** up, and took yourself down to the people who needed your help. Your behind in the kitchen, your hands at the serving tray.

Somehow, people believe it is worth spending time and money to support an organization that attempts to marginalize a section of society by classifying them as mentally challenged. (Look at which groups they financially supported) But the homeless do not deserve your help? Those who are helpless do not deserve you to come to their defense? In the thirty three years Jesus spent on earth he found time to care for the homeless, he healed the sick, and he made it his mission to come to people with compassion. Yet the church dishonors him by ignoring those needing help to focus their time and money on declaring that *** people are unworthy of entering into the sanctity of marriage. Jesus does not have a single sentence in the Bible about *** people. The letters referencing *** people were from his apostles. They were apostles, not prophets.

31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels are with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be assembled in front of him, and he will cull them out, one from another, like a shepherd separates sheep from goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right but the goats on his left.

34“Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world, 35because I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you welcomed me. 36I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37“Then the righteous will say to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you something to eat, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you as a stranger and welcome you, or see you naked and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40The king will answer them, ‘I tell you with certainty, since you did it for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! 42Here’s why: I was hungry, and you gave me nothing to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me nothing to drink. 43I was a stranger, and you didn't welcome me. I was naked, and you didn't clothe me. I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me.’25

44“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or as a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and didn't help you?’

45Then he will say to them, ‘I tell you with certainty, since you didn’t do it for one of the least important of these, you didn’t do it for me.’ 46These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

The remarkable thing is that in description of the final judgement the bible clearly references feeding the homeless and helping the sick. It never commands us to go to Chic-Fil-A and rejoice in our morality as we ignore the needy and condemn our neighbors. Everyone who was there should be deeply ashamed of the way they have dishonored the God they were proclaiming to love. Next time you want to do something righteous, ask yourself what Jesus would be doing with his hands. Would he be eating that burger, or going to help the needy?

I'm tired of bigots trying to hide under the guise of Jesus. Chic-Fil-A has attempted to profiteer on the bigotry of church going citizens.

Matthew 21:12-13 12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]

PS. If I've offended anyone, they are free to drop me from their friends list. I must be looking for my "15 minutes", because you'd never show enough respect to realize when someone else stands up for their beliefs.

All of the support wasn't a Christian thing Lurts, i support them 100% on the basis of free speech and that yes those who protested them had every right to do so, but government officials getting involved DID NOT, and that's why they get my support. So your rant about Christians doesn't apply to everyone and you need to recognize that.

I don't believe government officials should be involved. Never said I did. I'm referencing the "Christian thing" because it has been brought up as church social events to support their local Chic-Fil-A.

To quote another post "My church had a group (I didn't go as I'm back pew member just paying my dues and don't get in on all the drama) go ,about 30 people and I heard that there was a 2 mile line to get through drive through!!! thats just crazy."

I want them to be free to speak, but I won't support them. I won't respect people that feel belittling *** people is more important than helping those who are in need of our help. I think there is a red herring in trying to turn this into a case on free speech.

I don't believe government officials should be involved. Never said I did. I'm referencing the "Christian thing" because it has been brought up as church social events to support their local Chic-Fil-A.

To quote another post "My church had a group (I didn't go as I'm back pew member just paying my dues and don't get in on all the drama) go ,about 30 people and I heard that there was a 2 mile line to get through drive through!!! thats just crazy."

I want them to be free to speak, but I won't support them. I won't respect people that feel belittling *** people is more important than helping those who are in need of our help. I think there is a red herring in trying to turn this into a case on free speech.

We have a long time motto in this country "I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death for you to say it" Pretty much makes it a free speech matter in my book. Just the way I see it. Just like I would support any *** advocacy group using it's free speech to protest them.

He is a owner of a Privet business That stated what he believes He didn't say I hate this group. There are a lot of things in this world I don't like and don't agree with but that doesn't make me a hate monger. I have my personal reasons for not agreeing. He didn't state that I want to exclude this group for eating in my establishments. Engaging my brain is what I am doing. In the world we live in a lot of times IF I think You don't like Me it is ok to call you names and sue your assets. DON'T call me what I am that not fair but let me call you anything I want. There is what I right and what is wrong. I don't hate the ones that do wrong. I don't agree with the lifestyle but I don't hate them.

a comment on Matt: 25 31-46

He was talking the ones that gave and served others without thinking about it were commended. It boils down Faith without works is dead. works without faith is empty. It doesn't matter how is homeless in jail hungry the object is to show GOD's Love to them.

My oldest Son (step son) I have been with his mother since he was 4. Told me he hated me. Your not my Dad. Other things kids say and do. All I could do was love him. Now at 28 he said " hey I am sorry I was such a jerk to you. How did you do it." I just did what I could and loved you the best I could, I told him. It wasn't easy and I didn't like him much at times but it didn't mean I didn't love Him. I have seen men and women walk away from the lifestyle and get married. By there choice. We all have free will and a choice.

If you don't like my comments oh well I wasn't crazy about yours. I am being transparent. I like the bible to be quoted but in the proper context

I have Fed the homeless on several occasions. Given to the poor and homeless. Support Children overseas, Support a group that reaches out to kids in the foster care system.

And Christ chasing the ones buying and selling in the temple courts has nothing to do with Chick Filet It had do do with Those in the temple It was a cleansing of the Unrighteous People cheating the ones that came into the temple to worship GOD. Chick filet sells a product that any can buy or not buy. It is a choice. The ones in the temple had no choice if they wanted to sacrifice which is part of the old convent they had to buy an overpriced animal from a temple money changer. Big difference from buying a chicken sandwich that you don't need to buy.

I don't know about your city but all the homeless shelters in Omaha are ran by Christian organizations. Salvation Army, Open Door Mission, St Frances House, etc... Trust me I know that there are a lot of pew sitters.

1st Change is a matter of the heart

2nd I agree with Chick filet but I am still a sinner saved by grace and my sin is just as bad as anyone. There is only one thing that gives me hope.

If you want to know ask me in a pm I will tell you but I will not shove it down your throat

I believe clumping a group together, such as homosexuals, black people, or women, and then accusing them of "bringing down god's wrath" is hate speech. What do you call it? What is a good term to encompass that? The quote was in the proper context. I'm glad that you are engaging in good deeds. I believe that many people claiming to Christians do nothing for to represent the church in a positive light.

He stated what he believes, and I state what I believe. I believe the man is making this a public campaign because he understands that there will be a significant gain from making themselves unique. They lost all their *** customers, but they will be bringing in a large group of faith based customers. In a market with only two companies, that would be very dangerous. In a market with several companies, uniqueness is an asset.

If you still believe that people are making a choice to be ***, you need think critically about when you made a choice to be straight. I really can't recall when I made that decision. I don't believe I ever had to make that decision. What I don't understand is people who object to *** people being married by referencing the bible. Often times those people do not walk up to divorced individuals and preach to them. They rarely stand outside red lobster and protest. Hundreds of people inside are eating shell fish, and they do nothing. They will protest strip clubs and *** bars, but not a red lobster. They walk around wearing polyester and shaving their faces. They are openly living in blatant disregard of the old testament. Either it applies, or it does not. If the old testament does not apply, there is no biblical ground for objecting to *** marriage. If it does apply, then objecting while wearing a shirt of mixed fabrics is entirely hypocritical. That would be a case of not only living in sin, but displaying the sin in public while accusing the other person.

PS. These rules are not out of context. They are in a book that translates to "The law". It would be hard to misinterpret them without a mistranslation.

On what grounds should *** people not be married? I see only one, and that is the popular vote. I have seen no person advocate a compelling case for why anyone should vote against *** people, Latinos, heterosexuals, or disabled people should be kept out of marriage.

As an excellent testament to our times. I did not write that full of stars or swear words. I used the word g a y to refer to describe people who are homosexuals.

PS. According to the old testament, if a man rapes your daughter, he is to give you silver and marry her. Would you condone that marriage? Because you should be seeking him out, not to kill him or press charges, but to demand that they be married. Either the entire old testament applies or it does not.

I believe clumping a group together, such as homosexuals, black people, or women, and then accusing them of "bringing down god's wrath" is hate speech. What do you call it? What is a good term to encompass that? The quote was in the proper context. I'm glad that you are engaging in good deeds. I believe that many people claiming to Christians do nothing for to represent the church in a positive light.

He stated what he believes, and I state what I believe. I believe the man is making this a public campaign because he understands that there will be a significant gain from making themselves unique. They lost all their *** customers, but they will be bringing in a large group of faith based customers. In a market with only two companies, that would be very dangerous. In a market with several companies, uniqueness is an asset.

If you still believe that people are making a choice to be ***, you need think critically about when you made a choice to be straight. I really can't recall when I made that decision. I don't believe I ever had to make that decision. What I don't understand is people who object to *** people being married by referencing the bible. Often times those people do not walk up to divorced individuals and preach to them. They rarely stand outside red lobster and protest. Hundreds of people inside are eating shell fish, and they do nothing. They will protest strip clubs and *** bars, but not a red lobster. They walk around wearing polyester and shaving their faces. They are openly living in blatant disregard of the old testament. Either it applies, or it does not. If the old testament does not apply, there is no biblical ground for objecting to *** marriage. If it does apply, then objecting while wearing a shirt of mixed fabrics is entirely hypocritical. That would be a case of not only living in sin, but displaying the sin in public while accusing the other person.

PS. These rules are not out of context. They are in a book that translates to "The law". It would be hard to misinterpret them without a mistranslation.

On what grounds should *** people not be married? I see only one, and that is the popular vote. I have seen no person advocate a compelling case for why anyone should vote against *** people, Latinos, heterosexuals, or disabled people should be kept out of marriage.

Ist off no one is dumping a group together. If you read the original comment which is

" We are very much in support of the family the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family owned business, A family led business and married to our first wives, We give GOD thanks for that It might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on Biblical principles."

I see nothing that is Hate speech in that statement. I do see other trying to push more into it then it is. You have a right not to eat there just as I have the right to eat there.

IMHO I thing others are just using it to further there own agendas.

Red Lobster Shellfish and the other BS you have been trying to throw into the mix is hogwash. If you read in ACTS Peter did eat unclean things after a vision from god. Food offered to Idols Paul ate it. He gave GOD thanks for it. To him it was supplied by GOD and Gave thanks to GOD for it. What happened Before then didn't concern him. I sin you sin we all do. We all need grace it is ones choice to move into grace or not.

Last I checked it was called living the *** lifestyle. To me that in its self says it is a choice. In talking with a few that I have worked with most don't know why. Most addicts don't know why there addicts and the same goes for the Alcoholics

Ethnic groups is something a little different Latino Italian Irish etc...

In the end we all make choices I believe mine are the right ones. You might think me narrow minded Bigoted and other outrages things. If that is your opinion Like noses we all have one. I personally don't care. but I find it amazing how much you need to comment on two little lines just to push your views on someone who didn't ask for them. Hey we all have free speech so we can state our beliefs. We don't have to be carbon copies of anyone.

you have yours I have mine lets just respectfully disagree.

“I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’” Cathy said. “I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we would have the audacity to try to redefine what marriage is all about.”

That was Cathy's comment on the Ken Coleman Show. I thought it was obvious that I was referring to that comment.

It isn't "BS", it is Deuteronomy. Peter was a man and an admitted sinner. What he did ,or did not do, does not change the law as delivered from God. Please, be respectful of other Christians and don't refer to any books in the bible as bullsh**. If you'd like me to quote the exact verses, I will do so. I'm sure you'll rationalize away that you weren't refering to the biblical contents that way, but that was how you dismissed a perfectly valid claim about the exact letters of the law. It isn't confusing, it doesn't mix words. The instructions were clear. It is either the divine word of God, or it is trash. If a single word of it is untrue, than the entire book is not the word of an almighty God. If you can not accept the entirety of the book, you may want to spend a long time in prayer.

Cathy's comment on the Ken Coleman Show was hate speech. His other comment was not. He is free to participate in either kind, but lets not omit the offensive section. I understand this causes cognitive dissonance.

Well if you believe the bible show me in Biblical principles and precepts where it is ok for a same sex couple to Marry. That is what this argument boils down to. Faith and belief is Freedom of speech is being sequestered when certain parties want to declar it hate speech because they don't agree with the content. If you don't agree don't agree. One day when we stand before GOD at judgement we will know who was right or wrong.

We have freedom of speech in this country. To me you are quoting things that you have no Idea of what your talking about. If you want to live under the letter of the law go right ahead. I live my life as Christ lived his. Christ confronted people on there sin Samaritan woman at the well for an example The woman caught in adultery. He healed them asked them to turn away from there sin and live life for god. I am washed in Grace under the Blood of Christ. as a new testament believer I am free from the law. ( so it ok to eat at Red Lobster) apparently your to busy looking for hate in other peoples lives to find grace in your own.

While the bounds of marriage goes back thousands of years. It has been believed to be the union of a man and woman that constitutes marriage. Even in Roman Times. Same sex unions (marriage) is only been pushed to the front of things in the last few years. SO if it is ok then why not let Joe have his 18 wives you do you think that is ok also. In many other parts of the world there lifestyle would mean death. I not saying Kill everyone that lives like that.

If one believes the bible and tries to live by it there is nothing wrong with defending those beliefs. If you don't like it oh well. Cathy has to answer to GOD just as you me or anyone else. If you profess to be a christian in my view it is pretty cut and dried. Love me hate me curse me bless me that is your choice I just follow what I read and have learned in my 50 years on this earth. On many occasions I should of could of died. I give thanks for the grace that keeps me here.

I also am not a Ignorant person. To say otherwise is a insult to my intelligence. Call names if you want it doesn't bother me. Just wish you well in your endeavors and hope Pray you move into Gods Grace if your not already there.

Archived