What machine is this?

Eduardo

Hello, could someone tell me what machine this is and how much it's worth?

Also, can M&Ms be sold from this?

Thank you!

That is an A&A PO89 with a 450 globe. It currently has a capsule wheel in it but it can be swapped out with a merchandise wheel to vend M&M's. You can buy a brand new one with upgraded mech for around $57.

That is an A&A PO89 with a 450 globe. It currently has a capsule wheel in it but it can be swapped out with a merchandise wheel to vend M&M's. You can buy a brand new one with upgraded mech for around $57.

Thanks Hillbilly and Rick, but can the merchandise wheel be bought separately? For how much?

I ask this because I will probably buy this machine out of the country from a local online marketplace because of shipping rates.

Thanks, but can the merchandise wheel be bought separately? For how much?

I ask this because I will probably buy this machine out of the country from a local online marketplace because of shipping rates.

Yeah they can be purchased seperately. Cost in the US was 2.16 for the wheel and 2.16 for the brush. Shouldn't have increased much if any.

Where you located?

I've been living in Brazil even though I was raised in the US.

Problem is, the cheapest machine I've found here was the one above for US$100... and to import from the US with my currency's coin mech, it'll be almost the same thing and will only be worth it if I buy a whole bunch.

I've been living in Brazil even though I was raised in the US.

Problem is, the cheapest machine I've found here was the one above for US$100... and to import from the US with my currency's coin mech, it'll be almost the same thing and will only be worth it if I buy a whole bunch.

forget about mm's! vend gumballs, it looks like the wheel is already setup for gumballs anyway!

forget about mm's! vend gumballs, it looks like the wheel is already setup for gumballs anyway!

I understand, but I plan on trying to target the adults' eyes also, and in my country, I find it kind of hard to do it with gumballs. =)

Anyways, I look forward to sell gumballs and bouncy balls as priority.

=]

Archived