monster energy drink and 5hr energy?

TKK

I can't find any 12oz monsters they are 15.5 and 16oz. I think they are $1.89 each I think ppl wouldn't pay muc for them. Aren't they like 2 for 3 at the gas station? Reason I ask is 2 of my acts I see a bunch of themin their recycle bins were my coked get disposed. However one machine I vend cans its a old Dixie 7up. Can it vend the monsters? And on my other coke machine its dif prices so actually nevermind the 7up one its single price lol but my other act its setup for 2 rows of 20oz powerade which I sell at 1.25 and doesbt do too good. Also how well does 5hr sell and for how much

I sell many candy in odd shapes that many ppl would consider not vendable. Dogcow why 3.50 what's the cost I think they sell em at sams? Also can someone tell me if the 16pz monster would vend bettter on the 12pz can column or the 20oz powerade column and for how much

I sell many candy in odd shapes that many ppl would consider not vendable. Dogcow why 3.50 what's the cost I think they sell em at sams? Also can someone tell me if the 16pz monster would vend bettter on the 12pz can column or the 20oz powerade column and for how much

why 3.50? why not. its one of those things where the customer has a high perceived value and its not common in vending machines

so you can charge a bit more. i believe cost is a buck and change.

in the drink machine any column can be configured to vend any bottle size with few exceptions,read ur package set up

directions.

My local store had a special of 2 monsers 16ox for 3$ I bought like 30.,which flavors sell best imvjust gonna put them in random flavors lol. What I meant is can the 20pz column vend these right without me messing w it or the 12pz can because 3 cans fit in a row its a big machine

My local store had a special of 2 monsers 16ox for 3$ I bought like 30.,which flavors sell best imvjust gonna put them in random flavors lol. What I meant is can the 20pz column vend these right without me messing w it or the 12pz can because 3 cans fit in a row its a big machine

That's 1.50 each, you can buy them at Sam's for less than that, that is, if you followed the recommendation in another thread to get your sales tax situation fixed. I sell them for 2.25 or 2.50.

5 hour energy are around 1.50-1.60 and sell for 3.00

I gotta check them out at sams ima price em at $2.50

So could I use the column that's vending 20oz powerades or the can columns? I don't wanna mess w them that's y I'm wondering if I can just replace them. The can columns is 3 cans per row not like 2 like other ones and the powerade is 20oz

• 1 month later...

I see 5-hour for sale at gas stations at 2 for $7 all the time. I just got my free shims from 5 hour for my snack machine. the sit over a double spiral column and have a slit in the middle to keep them from getting jamed.

The rep told me that Vistar has them in a vending set up with cardboard over the cap. They will fit in the candy slot and not jam.

Monsters I sell for $2-$2.50 Mostly I use them in Glass Front drink machines because of the low vloume of sales. I do not want to take up 1/8 of my selections on a slow mover. The glassfront gives me the ability to set up just 1 or 2 rows as needed

Archived