$75 old machine deal?

Found this little number in Green Bay Wisconsin. It's too far away for me to move, so I've dropped it from my considerations. If somebody out there has the resources to get it, it's out there.

I don't know my soda machines offhand, so I apologize if this one isn't any good.

It's HERE.

Found this little number in Green Bay Wisconsin. It's too far away for me to move, so I've dropped it from my considerations. If somebody out there has the resources to get it, it's out there.

I don't know my soda machines offhand, so I apologize if this one isn't any good.

It's HERE.

Appreciate you looking out for deals, however IMO this one is not worth the effort. IF it did work it still needs to have a bill acceptor added. That alone would require more effort than the machine is worth

Appreciate you looking out for deals, however IMO this one is not worth the effort. IF it did work it still needs to have a bill acceptor added. That alone would require more effort than the machine is worth

That's what I figured. Not to mention, that at $75 with the included "description" it might be stolen. I hadn't even considered that when I posted this. Thank you Mission.

Archived