Is this tacky?

English Vending

So, I've decided to start vending my very first toys. Got my order of Sqwishland City in today that I'm going to be vending out of a 1-800 in a Super 8. The display that came with it doesn't fit well so I cut out the product part of the display and attached it above the product in the back of the canister. Does it look tacky or alright? I don't think there will be a problem with it but we'll see!

Also, look at the bottom of the canister, there is one orange capsule. There are about 15 of them that came in a separate bag than the other clear capsules, does any one that vends these know what they are for?? I opened one and it had the same product in them as any of the other random balls. Maybe just to catch attention? I don't know.

post-3126-0-81386200-1344044482_thumb.jpg

Those sqishland displays are not easy to work with,it looks pretty good for the most part The only thing I would do different is not glue the toys to the back of your globe for two reasons first of all you just damaged your globe by putting glue on it and the other reason is I would rather cap them and sell them instead of having them glued to the back of the globe where no one could see it because the product will be blocking it.

Good Luck and Good Selling

Those sqishland displays are not easy to work with,it looks pretty good for the most part The only thing I would do different is not glue the toys to the back of your globe for two reasons first of all you just damaged your globe by putting glue on it and the other reason is I would rather cap them and sell them instead of having them glued to the back of the globe where no one could see it because the product will be blocking it.

Good Luck and Good Selling

It's just taped on there, I put two pieces of clear scotch tape at the top of it. That's a good idea to cap them and sell them, I will have to get some empties bought. Do you have any idea on the orange capsule?

Archived