1-800 vending canisters

megas92

Hi Im new and starting out in the vending business and I own 6 1800 triple headed candy machines 3 have been placed , the other 3 have not because they do not have all candy canisters just 2 and 1 gumball as there fresh out of the box and I cannot seem to find parts for them on ebay anymore. So I was wondering If anyone had any that they were selling or had a way of getting them .

Well, if you really want candy canisters, I'd post a "Want-to-Buy" (WTB) advertisement in the "Bulk advertisement section on top of the bulk section.

However, you might want to consider putting those gumball wheels to use. Gumballs are quite profitable, as are bouncy balls, and even some round capsule products will fit easily.

The choice is yours of course, but I'd recommend at least considering investing in some gumballs or bouncy balls before investing in new canisters, which I'd guess will cost you the same amount.

Whatever you do, good luck!

I have complete canisters for sale,with candy or gum wheels,$15...I have the gray totes that 1800 sold that can hold 8 canisters, $50 each have 2.I have 1800 machines,$75 each complete machine,50 cent mechs $15 each.actual shipping apply.

Archived