Toy House Crane

havending

Rainbow cranes are allegedly the best in the biz,justfinished rebuilding one I don't know that I agree but supposedly they are the most reliable.older ones have a pot and fixed payout pct newer ones supposedly will percentage. They take 115v mars downstacker. U need a downstacker upstacker won't fit.

Rainbow cranes are allegedly the best in the biz,justfinished rebuilding one I don't know that I agree but supposedly they are the most reliable.older ones have a pot and fixed payout pct newer ones supposedly will percentage. They take 115v mars downstacker. U need a downstacker upstacker won't fit.

Dose the board in the eBay ad look like the older version? I hate setting cranes with a multi meter is much better to flip the dips and go

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rainbows will run forever but dont make the $ an import does because of lame claw action. The fixed power rainbows were made to comply with California law. They are too big for me, hard to find a location for and a super pain in the rear to move. BTW just brought one in off the route its for sale. pm me.

my first two cranes ever where rainbows,,had for about 10 years and to this day they have never had a service call,,still got same lightbulbs in them??

i bought the 31 inch size and i run gravel ...they are a pain to move as they have no casters on the smaller size..I paid over 3K for them each..

I have a friend who is the master of cranes and he said at time that if i bought any of the cheaper cranes it was similar to buying machine like LYPC for bulk,,meaning cheap and inferior plastic crap..i could never get my money back and they wouldn't last..of course this was before they took the market over.

I later got into imports,,imported about 400 feilolis and wu mar cranes and ran them to present,,sold some of them with over 30K plays on them for 1000 each,,thats what i paid for them new!!! seen coinstar sell about a million rainbows for 2-300 each a couple years ago during all of there reallocating.

also,,last year there was big flood in nashville and i had some machines get submerged,,lost 2 golden tees and about 5 pushers that where pressboard like rainbows...my import feiloi cranes got fried and plywood soaked but i took home ,,dried them out and replaced the electrical and put them back out!!! the golden tees etc fell apart like a house of cards..

Rainbows are by far the best gravel cranes available,,the claw stops on bottom and closes in gravel,,can't get imports to do that..also the claws are like hooks and will go under the prize in gravel..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

my first two cranes ever where rainbows,,had for about 10 years and to this day they have never had a service call,,still got same lightbulbs in them??

i bought the 31 inch size and i run gravel ...they are a pain to move as they have no casters on the smaller size..I paid over 3K for them each..

hah there was a guy down here selling them for 600ea, i decided against buying them

glad i did, no casters?! forget it!

• 2 years later...

Hi.

I'm kind of new to the scene.  I'm looking at a 43" wide "Toy House" for a grocery store in my neighborhood.

What do you mean by using gravel?

Thanks

Gravel is often used for jewelry prizes and watches. They are just basically pebbles used to decorate the base of a machine. It's a better look. Definitely go with a Toy House.

post-8807-0-10624100-1420441299_thumb.jpg

hah there was a guy down here selling them for 600ea, i decided against buying them

glad i did, no casters?! forget it!

Should have bought them, can get casters at Lowes. Took like 20 min each to put casters on the ones I bought.

Archived