15x vendstar 3000 candy vending machine

ipromotebusiness

Up for sale is 15x Vendstar 3000 candy vending machines.

All machines are in excellent condition! For further information email us.

Comes out to $50 per machine.

Great business opportunity for anyone wanting to get involved in a side business.

Buyer must pick up machines. Willing to deliver if its within 25miles of zip code 11385.

I know I am a new member here on Vendiscuss.net but a well respected seller on ebay with 100% Postive feedback. Username "iPromoteBusiness"

THIS IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE ON THIS FORUM.

Just an FYI for anyone just starting out (as I was/am). When anyone says they are New In Box...still check everything out. I trusted the guy that I bought my 10 Vendstars from off Craigslist and I wish I wouldn't have. They were in the box but the boxes were opened. He showed me that there were two in each box. When I asked about keys he said they were in the envelope with all the hardware. Turns out not only were there no keys - but also two of the machines were missing the wheel where it dispenses the candy (a total of 3 of them were missing). So I ended up with 9 usable machines instead of 10. And I had to pay to get new locks/keys (was cheaper than getting the existing locks keyed since I was able to get a great deal off a member here). All said and done...my $50 machines ended up being closer to $75 each and by then I didn't feel like I got a good deal. :(

I thought I was getting a good deal at $50 - so ipromotebusiness, if your machines are new and all the parts are there...then I'd think the $50 is a reasonable asking price.

Archived