NW Triple Head Question

jpvending

There is a NW 3 head machine on auction through the local goodwill. Starting bid is $5. But it's missing pieces. I know two of the coin mechs and I'm guessing the lid at least. There are pictures posted of it but you can't tell much. What do these go for new and how expensive are parts for them?

Here's the link if you want to look at the pics.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/3-In-1-Northwestern-Vending-Machine-wStand-11135631.html#des

What would be a 'good' price if I bid on this?

Jane

There is a NW 3 head machine on auction through the local goodwill. Starting bid is $5. But it's missing pieces. I know two of the coin mechs and I'm guessing the lid at least. There are pictures posted of it but you can't tell much. What do these go for new and how expensive are parts for them?

Here's the link if you want to look at the pics.

http://www.shopgoodw...135631.html#des

What would be a 'good' price if I bid on this?

Jane

I've bought used ones for $45, but they normally go for around $100-150 used. They are built like tanks and very good machines for candy. The coin mechs appear to be the only thing missing in the pics. You should be able to pic them up rather cheap for under 10 a piece. I would probably go up to $70 or so on this machine. They run about $250 new.

The wheels and mechs are the same as the Super 60 machines but the A&A mechs will not work on this machine as they are too wide in the front. The chutes are different from the regular machines. The panels in the back of the machine are removable for cleaning and servicing as well. They are available in clear as well. The machine in the picture is set up for Jawbreaker, gumball, and capsule 1.1.

You can PM me for more questions if you need to. I run some of these. Hope this helps.

I've got one of these units, and Hillbilly is spot on. $50-$75 is about what I'd pay for it. From the pictures, the only things you're going to need are new mechanisms. Maybe locks, but those are cheap too.

If you get this unit and fix it up, you won't be disappointed. The NW Triple Play is easily the strongest triple available today.

Archived