What do you carry supplies in for your route?

kandyking

I have numerous locations in malls that require me to walk with about 20 bags of candy, spare parts, cleaning supplies etc. Thus far I have been using a duffle bag but I want a large, multi-compartment bag or trunk on wheels. Has anyone seen anything like this?

I have a large tool bag I used one for some cables and a snake in my band days. It has several pockets outside enough room inside for a small cooler for chocolates and added room for more candies in bags or tubs. Wheels and a slide up handle I paid like 20 bucks for it at harbor Freight.

I'm in the works of getting a hand truck that converts into a flat bed I seen other vendors use this I just have to find where to buy it.

Harbor freight, Lowes, Home Depot, or sometimes a Kmart or WalMart will have something like that. Just depends on how heavy Duty you want it.

I'm in the works of getting a hand truck that converts into a flat bed I seen other vendors use this I just have to find where to buy it.

Like with the handle that converts over and the second set of wheels? I think they're $100 or so at Home Depot.

I have numerous locations in malls that require me to walk with about 20 bags of candy, spare parts, cleaning supplies etc. Thus far I have been using a duffle bag but I want a large, multi-compartment bag or trunk on wheels. Has anyone seen anything like this?

All of my machines are in plants/factories and over a mile from the vehicle. I have this cart in black/grey. Unfortunately they were out of the red/grey when I got mine Roll Tide!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005ZQNTWU/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1344344519&sr=8-1

But this box is a good compromise between portability and usefulness. Home Depot/loses/Walmart all sell a big rolling tool storage cart by black & decker but to go in/out a lot of doors /stairs/etc it's just too big to me.

Whatever you choose I would highly recommend you get one with a hinged lid. The ones with a removable lid are just a hassle. I like the one I got because with the lid sliding to either side it gives you two flat surfaces to put stuff on.

Archived