tiny crane

dogcow

found a manufacturer that was selling some cranes for $400 they sent a pic that looked like

every other import crane game. i was a little concerned when i went to pick up the crate containing 4 cranes (less than $2,000 what a deal!) it wasnt even as big as 1 crane, maybe they are in pieces i thought, or they made a mistake and only shipped one crane...

nope...

this is what arrived

256tnxc.jpg

35l5het.jpg

it is a fully functional crane, all the features of a full sized one

ill have to find the original pic they sent me, it was comically misleading.

hopefulyl i can sell these and get my $ back...

Wow- those are tiny! I can see how you'd be upset with the company!

I like the novel concept though- they'd make great candy cranes. What's the manufacturer?

I'm sure you can sell them easily enough- good luck with that DogCow!

Why not run them with china watches, giftcards, ipods, etc...You see these small cranes in the malls with those type of prizes at 1.00 per play.

LOL no way, i mean i have to understand , you could just pick up the machine and shake the prizes out its 3ft tall and weighs maybe 40lbs

make a good egg machine...fill with eggs and then get some of the 2.5 clear round caps from a&a and spike it with $2 bills,$5 bills etc,watches etc in those clear caps,,bolt it to the side of a rack and be like a bulk vendor...Dont even make it play to you win,,just a quarter a play...

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

BEAT ME BY 1 Minute.... ron... lol

EGGS!

play till you win candy?

I would use them for that and mount them to the wall or add weight to the bottom

or bolt two side by side with eggs in one and candy in the next

market them as kid sized friendly

BEAT ME BY 1 Minute.... ron... lol

EGGS!

play till you win candy?

I would use them for that and mount them to the wall or add weight to the bottom

or bolt two side by side with eggs in one and candy in the next

market them as kid sized friendly

make a good egg machine...fill with eggs and then get some of the 2.5 clear round caps from a&a and spike it with $2 bills,$5 bills etc,watches etc in those clear caps,,bolt it to the side of a rack and be like a bulk vendor...Dont even make it play to you win,,just a quarter a play...

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

unfortunately theres no prize sensor so no play until you win also no DBA tho i guess i could saw a hole for one. the ad said they are "new slim design" so i figured it would be a nice replacement for my smart 24" cranes that have been giving me a lot of

problems lately. guess not. its a shame nobody makes those 24" cranes anymore like the smart bean bag crane they are

great for locations where a 31" is just a little too big and you can still make just as much money as the 31" just putting smaller

prizes

unfortunately theres no prize sensor so no play until you win also no DBA tho i guess i could saw a hole for one. the ad said they are "new slim design" so i figured it would be a nice replacement for my smart 24" cranes that have been giving me a lot of

problems lately. guess not. its a shame nobody makes those 24" cranes anymore like the smart bean bag crane they are

great for locations where a 31" is just a little too big and you can still make just as much money as the 31" just putting smaller

prizes

Like i said don't make it play to you win..just a quarter a play

I have a few locations in Alabama where that machine would work nice. How far are you from spring garden storage in Deland? Thats the storage place I use in that area.

my warehouse is further down 15a near 17-92 by the car dealers , so basically right down the street

when are u going to be in the area, because i am going to try to sell them at auction saturday

my warehouse is further down 15a near 17-92 by the car dealers , so basically right down the street

when are u going to be in the area, because i am going to try to sell them at auction saturday

Im only there once every 6 to 8 weeks. Do you have a web site for the company that sells them? I would like to read up on the units

Im only there once every 6 to 8 weeks. Do you have a web site for the company that sells them? I would like to read up on the units

ok well give me a call, do you have my number? if i still have them i will sell them 650 each

thats literally getting back about what i paid including shipping, freight forwarding, customs fees and such and demurrage

Archived