Plan of action (if any)

PerformaVending

I received an email this evening from a friend of mine who rode along on a few of my service runs. One of the businesses I'm in is for sale. The ad can be found HERE. It's only a double, so my investment isn't much, but I'd love to glean from the insight of those that know what to do in this situation. Should I do something? Is there anything I should prepare for/avoid? Can I use this situation to my advantage?

Any and all guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

I have never faced this personally but here are my thoughts. I would try and talk to the owner and just let them know if they sell the place you would like them to put a good word in with the new owners. I would think that a place like this would remain a grocery store and restaurant so I don't think you will show up one day and find your machine gone. I would just talk to the owner about it I guess. If you feel you might loose the machine I would probably pull it out even a small investment takes time to replace and you can probably replace the location faster and cheaper then you can replace the machine. Just my thoughts....

I have to agree with pp47021 well said,I would just keep an eye out for the next couple of weeks and just check in,the only thing I see is that if you keep the location you might have to renegotiate a percentage as far as commision.

Thanks! The setup is an LYPC charity double, and I'm sure the other vendor(s) in there with all their unlabeled machines are in for more trouble than me. My concern is that the place could close down if not sold before a certain time, and then I'm stuck wasting my time trying to save this tiny machine.

It's been a great spot, so I'm not sure what I'll do at this point. I'll keep an eye on the place, and I'll keep you all posted if anything develops.

Look at it this way, if the others are unlabeled, the new owners will contact you before anyone else, talk them into taking the unlabeled ones out to their back and you put in all yours.

i just serviced a mini mart and a guy introduced hmself as " the new owner " . we talked for a few as i serviced my single head gb , i congratulated him on his purchase , and said " see you next month :-) " . nothing ever came of it .

Archived