seabreezevending or antares vending machine

hello all, what im wondering about is is a seabreeze vending machine a good product? i been looking for my 1st combo machine i mosty do candie and snack box here in fl, and i have a good deal on the antares machines 2 for 500 and the seebreeze is 1,500. i do have a location for the machine in a couple of days so im looking every place i can and still looking for a good deal. but i need the pros advice on there i would hate to place these machine and thay break down so anyadvive would really be helpful

so is the antares a good deal? or the seebreeze do you think the seebreeze is a little high for a used machine. thank you all for the advice and help

beameupscotty

first off what kind of acct is it.

second, the "sea breeze" is made by USI so at least it is a reliable machine, the antares equipment is garbage and you should avoid it.

third, where in fl are you, i have a dn368 and a rowe 5900jr for sale in my warehouse. i can give you a good price on it

if you are in central fl and even have it delivered. these are quality machines that will leave you better off than a combo

because you can upgrade them to better accounts, combo machines are very limiting and rarely make sense.

hi,well the acct is a parts electrical store thay seem to get a lot people there the manager called me hes fireing the last vender for not showing up for a couple of months.thay have a combo machine in there know i was trying to find a snack machine and a soda and theres a lot of those combos out there,its a nice clean store so i need a nice clean machines to go there im on the treasure coast of fl, so im not to fare from central just came back from coco beach small geta way with the wife. so yea im looking can you show a pic of the machines and lets talk if your not to far a way and the price thanks

beameupscotty

Archived