Where would I buy a Seaga candy wheel?

JCS Vending

Picked up a used 3 head Seaga candy machine off craigslist but the center canister has a 1" toy wheel inside. I need it to vend candy, there isn't anything on Ebay. Anyone know a compatible brand or where I would buy one?

Seaga is alive and well. HERE. Whether the TV3000 is still supported is a question, but I wouldn't take my case there anyway. Pretty much any candy wheel of the Northwestern variety will work in my experience. They copied Northwestern when they designed their wheels, and they will fit. As will other knock off brands- I've swapped wheels between Routemasters and Seaga TV3000's without a hitch.

Seaga is alive and well. HERE. Whether the TV3000 is still supported is a question, but I wouldn't take my case there anyway. Pretty much any candy wheel of the Northwestern variety will work in my experience. They copied Northwestern when they designed their wheels, and they will fit. As will other knock off brands- I've swapped wheels between Routemasters and Seaga TV3000's without a hitch.

Thats correct its the triple vend that they discontinued

Archived