Whats Hot?

Rick Falcon

I have sold through a crap ton of the loony toon slap. Moustaches which they are out of. The punch ball look good. Monster finger puppets. I have also sold out of the eye popper ducks not the mix but all ducks. If you want a great one inch get pink and black from ssm

Shameless plug: HOT TOP 5!

I've found some "core" products like sticky things and bouncy balls, and stuck with them as they're big sellers that never go out of style.

A&A's Yo-Yo balls are still my best selling 2" capsule (YOYOC) though they haven't had displays available since I ordered my first case.

I have a related question. What is selling well in 1" at a 50 cent vend price? I'm switching all of my toy heads to 50 cent mechs and am finding that the Sqwish toys aren't selling so hot at that price. What 1" toys are selling well at 50 cents?

I have sold through a crap ton of the loony toon slap. Moustaches which they are out of. The punch ball look good. Monster finger puppets. I have also sold out of the eye popper ducks not the mix but all ducks. If you want a great one inch get pink and black from ssm

Does anyone else have the

loony toon slap

Archived