Charitable vend

newheart53

I'm just starting out so don't know a lot. My question is how do you find the charities to represent on your machines, and what is the plus or minues of doing it.

I use NCCS (National Childrens Cancer Society) for some of my machines. They are easy to use and cost $1 a month. There's a thread called the bulk vending mega thread that can help you more. I'm sure ther's a topic for charity.

You might try asking to out your machine in with mo charity affiliation at all. I've got almost half of my locations with no charity or commission. Charity does help you get into retail establishments. It helPs to break the ice.

Most locating services want you to have a charity affiliation, as it makes finding locations much easier for both of you.

Avoid church or religious-backed charities. St. Judes is the closest thing to a "religious" charity I'd consider.

Plus is charity is cheaper to you than commission normally the negative is it's real easy to be replaced with a commission machine should a competitor want your location. I also use NCCS, very good program and easy to use. A lot of people use the missing kids ones but I have a gut feeling it may turn a lot of people off, but they seem popular.

Archived