Stuck vend switch DN/501T

bil10219

I have a Stuck vend switch on a DN/501T 280/8. It no longer vends anything. The vend motor just chugs for a while then stops. When the next dollar goes in it does the same thing. Can I grab another switch from another DN/501T? ie Are they interchangable amongst 501's? Do I have another problem besides the stuck switch? Althought the motor is chugging the rotor isn't turning.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill

I have a Stuck vend switch on a DN/501T 280/8. It no longer vends anything. The vend motor just chugs for a while then stops. When the next dollar goes in it does the same thing. Can I grab another switch from another DN/501T? ie Are they interchangable amongst 501's? Do I have another problem besides the stuck switch? Althought the motor is chugging the rotor isn't turning.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill

yes they are interchangable. is it the selection switch that is stuck or the motor switch?

I'm pretty sure it's the motor switch. I'm a little worried that the connection between the motor and the rotor is a problem, too. It just kind of chuggs but doesn't vend anything so the rotor isn't turning if the motor is in fact turning as it chuggs.

Archived