What a Steal

Nick505

Not stolen..It came with keys from a legit source. (goodwill) I wish I could have bought the nw rack also but I wasnt sure if I was going to win this so a trip just for the rack would not have been worth it. I think it went for around $10.00 for 1 super 80 25" (brand new, and 3 super 60's brand new. All chrome lids and a chrome 5 way rack.

I was bidding against you on this one. Let's just say you were called some not so nice names when I lost. :rolleyes: I actually bid on all the ones that closed today...and got outbid on all of them in the last 2 minutes except for the bounce-a-roo. :( I ended up getting the bounce-a-roo for $6. Figure even if I have pay for parts I should still come out ahead. I'm ok with losing on this bigger machine because you'll need a high traffic area to place it and a LOT of inventory to fill it with. I'm already out of pocket too much for this month. Have fun with it.

I wanted the Northwestern Rack. By the way I didnt bid on the bounce-a-room because if I remember correctly globes cost $90 dollars. I may not have a location that warrants this but I may put it on ebay for $800 and then buy a rack or two.

I'm going to sound like the new guy when I ask this, but what is this? It looks huge.

That is a Beaver Tri-Tower assembly JD, and they are stunning machines. Excellent for large open areas, they command a lot of attention, and they look spectacular.

NEN has one in the Best Buy around here.

Archived