Search Tempest

lurtsman

This site doesn't seem to work so well for me. The effects have not even been remotely comparable to the searching power I had with craigspal. I could use any advice other members have on how to search more effectively for used machines at good prices.

Craigslist did a huge disservice to everyone using their website when they decided to pursue legal action against craigspal. It seems to me like the department of transportation suing the car manufacturers. The roads aren't worth much if we don't have a way to get around on them. Now craigslist is like a huge library where they removed the shelves and have only one employee who sits by the front door giving everyone the finger.

Craigslist did a huge disservice to everyone using their website when they decided to pursue legal action against craigspal. It seems to me like the department of transportation suing the car manufacturers. The roads aren't worth much if we don't have a way to get around on them. Now craigslist is like a huge library where they removed the shelves and have only one employee who sits by the front door giving everyone the finger.

That is the perfect analogy for it. Since Craigspal went down, I'm back to searching the old fashioned way, one site at a time. :(

Archived