WTB: Your excess keys for 1800s

lurtsman

Paying one dollar per key by paypal or personal check (your choice). Limit 100 keys. T-001 through T-008. If you have a bag extras and want to turn it into cash, hit me up. If you request paypal I'll send the money first. Note: If you are sending less than 2 keys this won't be effective. If you have a bag of keys from some deals you made in the past, this is a quick way to turn your bag of spares into enough money for a couple locations.

Tried to send you a message, but it would not go through.

I have a ton of one of the keys. I think 007. (I will look in the morning). It's the orange one.

Anyway, I'd like to get one of each of the other seven keys. Would you be up for a trade?

Would you take 15 of my one key type in exchange for the seven individuals?

Thanks,

Eric

Eric_Bryant_Ross@hotmail.com

Paying one dollar per key by paypal or personal check (your choice). Limit 100 keys. T-001 through T-008. If you have a bag extras and want to turn it into cash, hit me up. If you request paypal I'll send the money first. Note: If you are sending less than 2 keys this won't be effective. If you have a bag of keys from some deals you made in the past, this is a quick way to turn your bag of spares into enough money for a couple locations.

I tired to PM you and it says you cannot recieve anymore messages..I have keys!

• 2 weeks later...

Update. I am also interested in purchasing locks for these machines. PM me if you have locks or keys you'd like to sell or trade. If it is similar to what I asked for but not listed, it won't hurt to check and see if it is something I can use. Thank you :)

Archived