vending in banks

bbeckl

has anyone placed machines in banks ? i havent done any self locating in them ,and thought id see if there was any success before i started . im thinking a double could do ok . maybe even a honor box ,or small soda machine ? i assume if at all ,it would be a break room type thing . do full size vendors go for these type of accounts ,or are they considered to small ? any insight is greatly appreciated

I have some triples in a couple of banks - at 1 it does about 50-60 a month - selling HT, other do so-so

very nice ! is that a break room or in the lobby ?

Difficult to pitch, that's for sure. The decision maker is hard to find, and usually you'll get the runaround. "Oh, well such and such is on vacation, so why don't you come back", or "Well we have to wait for the directors meeting to discuss it, and they're very busy so it might not get brought up." etc. Eventually I stopped hounding them as it wasn't worth my time any more.

I would'dnt recommend banks for any type of vending other than snacks and soda machines. Candy Machines in the Lobby wont do well becuase people are there to make a deposite or to take out cash. Not coin. FWIW.

Charity vending only......You wont get in on a profit share.

Archived