Placed a gb machine in nail salon

JLM Vending

One of my spots (gum) did 150 in a month at a beauty salon. But a lot of kids sat around. I have a new salon that has a plethora of traffic, but resembles an older, more holistic atmosphere. Activities consist of tanning, getting nails done, and reflexology. Not your typical gb location. Have any of u tried a spot like this? It seems like it would be sorta like placing a gb machine in a health food shop.

Is it a "black" salon or a "white" salon?? dont know how to say without offending...

but Ive had machines in places that catered more to white chicks and the machines didn't do squat...now a good salon that caters more to the african american ladies makes bank..just a culture thing i guess as the african american ladies will sit and watch soaps and chat and its a status thing to give their kids a lot of quarters when they come begging,its mom time and she doesn't feel like fussing,just forks it over,,she may be in the chair for 3 hours getting a weave,forking over quarters the whole time!!!!

but the opposite it seems on the white ladies,,they disappear back in the tanning booths,,are rushing to get out and hardly speak to each other,if their kids come begging they hush them up and move along.

I have also put massage chairs in the african american beauty salons and made good with them. And back in the day i would load a 4 way rack stand with skittles,m&ms and gum and i had a lot of places make as much as a busy grocery store..

Is it a "black" salon or a "white" salon?? dont know how to say without offending...

but Ive had machines in places that catered more to white chicks and the machines didn't do squat...now a good salon that caters more to the african american ladies makes bank..just a culture thing i guess as the african american ladies will sit and watch soaps and chat and its a status thing to give their kids a lot of quarters when they come begging,its mom time and she doesn't feel like fussing,just forks it over,,she may be in the chair for 3 hours getting a weave,forking over quarters the whole time!!!!

but the opposite it seems on the white ladies,,they disappear back in the tanning booths,,are rushing to get out and hardly speak to each other,if their kids come begging they hush them up and move along.

I have also put massage chairs in the african american beauty salons and made good with them. And back in the day i would load a 4 way rack stand with skittles,m&ms and gum and i had a lot of places make as much as a busy grocery store..

i see those chairs cheap all the time, are they much trouble?

we have a very "adult" salon that does well with a double ( reeses and gb ) . not like $150 a month well ( thats awesome , give me 40 of those and i will quit my day job !!!) , but $15-20 month

we have a very "adult" salon that does well with a double ( reeses and gb ) . not like $150 a month well ( thats awesome , give me 40 of those and i will quit my day job !!!) , but $15-20 month

Im surprised because a place like that is trying to cultivate their health and well being

Archived