Prepping machines

BigRedvender

Well I got my stuff from eagle today ordered some capsule wheels, the top plate and risers, along with tow of the deco base stands. I think I like the sold Cast Iron ones better but I figured I would give them a try.

So for my Adventures in Locating on Monday I have 1 GB globe 4 GB singles 2 doubles GB and candy. I also have a loaded 4 way rack with toys I need to find a home for. Still waiting from Locators are us for my last stop. I turned one down a small garage not much foot traffic. If it was a tire store oil change place I might have given it a go. Might do a swap next week on a couple of the check cashing places from my vendstar to a double or single and see what happens. So I will probably keep a double and single as a back up for that. I still have need of one more stand for my last Eagle I have. I also need to order more locks from Wicxer though and get some more GB tomorrow from Sam's Club. I hope to get a couple place next week.

I haven't had a problem at all. I have ordered twice from them. The last one Called them about my order the then emailed me a tracing number. I have no complaints

Superb! I try and keep tabs on what's out there- never know when I might need something new!

Archived