Vending Machines For Sale 40 bulk vending machines w/cast iron stand

How2vend com

They're either Rhinos or LYPCs from the look of it. The stands they're sitting on are worth more than the machines by far. The most I'd pay for these is $25 each. The machines are either Rhinos, LYPCs, or some other foreign knockoff- they aren't sturdy or reliable in my experience.

My recommendation is to pass on this one. There will be better deals.

I am buying NW 60's with stand nib for 50 each for a single 75 for a double. To me looks like some biz op kind of thing or Biz op gone bad.

You found a good buy there BigRed!! I was up at Northwestern a few weeks ago, I bought a super 60 to match one I already had, maroon, louvered, with 50 cent mech and paid 80 dollars for it. But I did get what I wanted.

You found a good buy there BigRed!! I was up at Northwestern a few weeks ago, I bought a super 60 to match one I already had, maroon, louvered, with 50 cent mech and paid 80 dollars for it. But I did get what I wanted.

Now that sounds like a beauty!

thats almost 100 per machine and they look like fake beavers.

Is my math off that much? Geeso. I figured $80 dollars per machine asking price. Agreed that the stands are worth more that the machines like someone else posted. Whoever is gettting these machines with stands for $30 bucks hook it up man.

Is my math off that much? Geeso. I figured $80 dollars per machine asking price. Agreed that the stands are worth more that the machines like someone else posted. Whoever is gettting these machines with stands for $30 bucks hook it up man.

3200/40 = 80 plus you have to ship it if your not near Mephis so I figured more like 100 each which is way too much money.

Archived