Hillbilly's Growing Again

Hillbilly

Well, I finally found a competitor going out of the business. I was able to negotiate this deal las night for $1000.

Sticker/Tattoo machines-9

Stands-8

Pipe Stands-4

2001 25" 2" Capsule machines-7

Extended backs-4

PN95 1" machines-12

7 way rack-1

4 way racks-3

Extra wheels and brushes-8

Coin trays for PN95 machines-12

Rack bracketry/spare mechs-1 box

Replacement feet/Suction cups-1 box

Harley Tattoos-1 box new

Spiderman Stickers-1 box new

Sports Cards-10 boxes new

Empty 2" capsules- 1/2 case

Also included were names of their locations where they had machines and 1 location that has 6 machines in it, a busy C store that does about $200 every 8 weeks.

What do you guys think of this deal?

Thanks guys. I have some corrections though. Only 8 sticker machines, but had 22 1" machines. Don't know how I miscounted but when I broke them down that was the tally. As a bonus, I found $4.50 and another 1/2 box of Harley Tattoos in a machine and a 1/2 box of Dragon tattoos in another. There were also 6 brackets that attach to the sides of tattoo machines to hang single heads on. All the A&A are keyed alike and all the sticker/tattoo use same 2 keys. The machines just need cleaned up but the racks and stands will need painted.

I am extremely satisfied with the deal. New price for everything would be close to 5K.

Hillbilly did those racks stand up in your truck the whole way. I am going to pick up 32 racks with my truck and trailer and they wont all fit in the trailer so I was wondering what the best plan of action to keep them up right. The trip is about 30 miles away and I will be driving 60-65.

Hillbilly did those racks stand up in your truck the whole way. I am going to pick up 32 racks with my truck and trailer and they wont all fit in the trailer so I was wondering what the best plan of action to keep them up right. The trip is about 30 miles away and I will be driving 60-65.

Yes, I just put a 1" ratchet strap around them and tightened up. The never even rattled. I too drove about 30 miles and at 60-65 mph.

Home Run!!! Are those Brand sticker machines, by chance?The "dollar jumbo sticker machines?"

Looks to me like you both got a good deal. It sure pays to be in touch with your fellow vendors, doesnt it?

I havent ID'd the sticke/tattoo machines yet. No markings on them. ESD mechs though. I'll look at the Brand website.

Well, I finally found a competitor going out of the business. I was able to negotiate this deal las night for $1000.

Stands-8

Pipe Stands-4

Extended backs-4

PN95 1" machines-12

7 way rack-1

4 way racks-3

Harley Tattoos-1 box new

Also included were names of their locations where they had machines and 1 location that has 6 machines in it, a busy C store that does about $200 every 8 weeks.

Did you use a pistol? lol ;D

I serviced the location that I got in this deal today. C store in the middle of nowhere. Gave the machines a good cleaning. The previous owner did not use displays so they were really glad to see me put displays in the machines. Told them I would be upgrading some of the mech's to 50 cents next time as well. They had 2 heads of GB so I left 2 heads but mentioned that if they are not empty on the next service that I would probably change it to capsules.

There were 4-1" PN95's there, 2 of which were gumballs,1 25" 2001 2" capsule machine with excap back, and a 2 column tattoo machine. So 4 mech's @ .25 and 3 mech's @ .50.

I got a feeling this one is gonna be gravy.

Stands-8

Pipe Stands-4

Extended backs-4

PN95 1" machines-12

7 way rack-1

4 way racks-3

Harley Tattoos-1 box new

Congrats, one more step to quitting the J-O-B.

I serviced the location that I got in this deal today. C store in the middle of nowhere. Gave the machines a good cleaning. The previous owner did not use displays so they were really glad to see me put displays in the machines. Told them I would be upgrading some of the mech's to 50 cents next time as well. They had 2 heads of GB so I left 2 heads but mentioned that if they are not empty on the next service that I would probably change it to capsules.

There were 4-1" PN95's there, 2 of which were gumballs,1 25" 2001 2" capsule machine with excap back, and a 2 column tattoo machine. So 4 mech's @ .25 and 3 mech's @ .50.

I got a feeling this one is gonna be gravy.

Is this a rack with 4 1" machines, a 2" machine, and a 2 col sticker machine?

4 on the bottom or :huh:

Archived