New Starting in SE Michigan

illflowjon

Hello all,

My wife and I started our new side buisness. We just bought 4 locatons from a local vendor. We have 2 tripple head 1800's and 2 Shooting Hoops machines. We are already growning. While at on of the shooting hoops locations we were asked for a candy machine. Just placed in a brand new in box Snack Time machine I bought for $45 of which I bought 2 for $90. While installing it he asked about a "Drink Time" machine for soda's. Looks like that's my project for next week.

So far I am having fun and making money!

Any suggestions for how to get new locations?

Is Kickstart honest?

I am looking to start cold calling next week.

Thanks,

Hello all,

My wife and I started our new side buisness. We just bought 4 locatons from a local vendor. We have 2 tripple head 1800's and 2 Shooting Hoops machines. We are already growning. While at on of the shooting hoops locations we were asked for a candy machine. Just placed in a brand new in box Snack Time machine I bought for $45 of which I bought 2 for $90. While installing it he asked about a "Drink Time" machine for soda's. Looks like that's my project for next week.

So far I am having fun and making money!

Any suggestions for how to get new locations?

Is Kickstart honest?

I am looking to start cold calling next week.

Thanks,

Welcome to TVF. The best way to grow is to self locate. We have a locator section that has a lot of information about locators. Kickstart used to be one of the best, however, you will learn that during the last few months their performance has been pretty poor. Check it out and be sure to post the results that you have with any locator that you may use.

Welcome aboard!

Self locating will yeild you your best spots. It never fails.

As locators go, my personal go-to list is:

Locators-R-Us

First Choice Locators

Rising Star Locators

It is my advice to avoid Kickstart and Eddie Bauer as they have not been providing good/consistent service to vendors lately.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard!

Self locating will yeild you your best spots. It never fails.

As locators go, my personal go-to list is:

Locators-R-Us

First Choice Locators

Rising Star Locators

It is my advice to avoid Kickstart and Eddie Bauer as they have not been providing good/consistent service to vendors lately.

Good luck!

I agree with Performa, I will be honest that kickstart has been OK at best for me. He has gotten a couple good and several bad locations for me. I feel that they are doing and saying whatever they can to get a location and then you walk in and are refused. I am currently working with Locators R Us who has been finding a single location for over a week. If your able to locate yourself do it, or use a locator to get the idea of what to do and then do it on your own.

Much appreciated. I have been trying to self locate however as soon as I bring up a cany machine they get defensive. Like I am just another sales man who what's to sell them someting and take their money. Need to find a way to overcome that issue.

Archived