New to this wondering where to buy product for my machine's

android

Well I purchased this Video blaster gumball pinball game alone with a touch master 7000 bar top arcade game for $400 and then a new 2 head vline vending machine for $85 dollars... I think I did well...

My question is where should I buy stuff from I'm looking to get bouncy balls and gumballs... any tips these are going in my uncles pizza shop BTW not looking for other accounts.. also with the bouncy balls they cost a lot and splitting the profit 50/50 won't make me much money...

Gumballs you can get at sam's club for 19 bucks a case. One inch 850 count. Bounce balls a lot of guys on the fourm vend them for .50 cents. If you giving uncle 50 percent you need to vend them at this price. I would do 50 50 after product cost. if you are going to go that route. Gumball are around 3 cents each BB are 6-8 each with shipping. Cardinal SSM vending AA global are places you can get them from. Like anything the more stuff you buy the bigger the discount is you can get. Don't forget the price of shipping in to your per item cost.

Yeah I was thinking of possibly getting a 50 cent mech for my pinball machine and putting bouncy balls in that.. but then there is the chance they win 2 of them...

Can't wait for Monday night gonna rake on the money on my touch master machine we do Monday night karaoke and I can enable the erotic games for it ...

Why do all these places have to be such an in convince and you have to call to place an order what happened to online ordering?

I'm hard of hearing so I always prefer just online ordering but for most of the manufacturers in this business, they like to go via phone and offline price-lists. I haven't figured out if it's because they are just old fashioned and find it hard to move into this decade or if it gives them a sales advantage and pricing advantage when dealing with customers and with their competitors.

I haven't figured out.

Its so they can charge different customers different prices. As much as they'd like to deny it, the fact has been proven by a member here.

Im not talking about allstar sales though. Kim shares the sale price here so everyone knows up-front what the price is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Its so they can charge different customers different prices. As much as they'd like to deny it, the fact has been proven by a member here.

Im not talking about allstar sales though. Kim shares the sale price here so everyone knows up-front what the price is.

Thinking about it, that's kind of a stupid move, in today's fast moving communication driven society, it's impossible for them to keep that kind of thing hush-hush. As vending moves into it's next evolution seems like they should be smart and do the same, or take the risk of alienating a lot of people who might feel they have been taken advantage of for no other reason than the manufacturer could make a few dollars more.

Thinking about it, that's kind of a stupid move, in today's fast moving communication driven society, it's impossible for them to keep that kind of thing hush-hush. As vending moves into it's next evolution seems like they should be smart and do the same, or take the risk of alienating a lot of people who might feel they have been taken advantage of for no other reason than the manufacturer could make a few dollars more.

You are correct. Hopefully they will figure out soon that vendors are no longer on their own islands. They communicate with each other more than attending a few trade shows a year. TVF is a perfect example of that. Information is freely traded here in real time and that scares the cocky doctors. It scares them real bad. :lol:

What criteria do they use to decide who gets a good price and who they take to the cleaners? I am about to place an order for more gumballs, seedlings and another flavor, and would like to know.

the only price differences I have experienced is with quantity, ask the sales rep what is the price break point, the 2 companies I am talking about is a&a global and cardinal.

Well I purchased this Video blaster gumball pinball game alone with a touch master 7000 bar top arcade game for $400 and then a new 2 head vline vending machine for $85 dollars... I think I did well...

My question is where should I buy stuff from I'm looking to get bouncy balls and gumballs... any tips these are going in my uncles pizza shop BTW not looking for other accounts.. also with the bouncy balls they cost a lot and splitting the profit 50/50 won't make me much money...

the worst mistake businesses make is having their own equipment. i have seen so many accts that could be

making great money but they own their own equipment.

the worst mistake businesses make is having their own equipment. i have seen so many accts that could be

making great money but they own their own equipment.

There's one place i go quite often, the guy has his own double, it's been empty for 6 months, not making anything, the guy obviously is too busy running his business to be bothered with it, but he is adamant about keeping his in their lol

There's one place i go quite often, the guy has his own double, it's been empty for 6 months, not making anything, the guy obviously is too busy running his business to be bothered with it, but he is adamant about keeping his in their lol

I run into this every time I locate. Some guy has his own Vendstar, and is petrified if I roll a toy machine next to his. We aren't even selling the same family of products, but they'll be tarred and feathered before they'll lose a measly 25 cents to me! :rolleyes:

Are you saying I should what lease my 500$ I paid for those 3 machines I am not the owner of the pizza place just an employee

I don't think this is a statement directed at you. You're invested and your've made a good choice in finding TVF to help you along but the fact is that in most cases having a single location for bulk vending just isn't profitable enough to make sense for most. To really get any serious money out of this most people need LOTS of locations which gives them the ability to cut costs by buying in bulk. That said, as long as your aware your profit is capped and your ok with that, then go for it.

Archived