New to this wondering where to buy product for my machine's

android

I'm not looking for serious money just looking for a buck or 2 while I'm already sitting around doing nothing waiting for pizza deliveries BTW I'm 17.. figured okay well I made 500$ in one week why not invest that into some machines and make my money back and keep a constant stream of money coming in even if its $75 dollars a month its still $75 I didn't have also its really satisfying to watch people actually using your machines most of you guys probably don't get to watch people use your machines...

... also its really satisfying to watch people actually using your machines most of you guys probably don't get to watch people use your machines...

It IS cool to watch someone use your machines. The other day I had just finished servicing a 1800 machine and was hanging around to talk to the shop owner. As I was waiting a guy came up and made 2 vends and walked off. I thought "hey, those are my quarters now". For some reason that measly 50 cents made me feel like I had just made a 100 bucks. You will enjoy seeing people stick money into your machine. Good luck with the venture(adventure)!

It IS cool to watch someone use your machines. The other day I had just finished servicing a 1800 machine and was hanging around to talk to the shop owner. As I was waiting a guy came up and made 2 vends and walked off. I thought "hey, those are my quarters now". For some reason that measly 50 cents made me feel like I had just made a 100 bucks. You will enjoy seeing people stick money into your machine. Good luck with the venture(adventure)!

we are like candy pimps.

we stand our little machines somewhere to sell stuff. and have it give us all the quarters it has earned.

Well I purchased this Video blaster gumball pinball game alone with a touch master 7000 bar top arcade game for $400 and then a new 2 head vline vending machine for $85 dollars... I think I did well...

My question is where should I buy stuff from I'm looking to get bouncy balls and gumballs... any tips these are going in my uncles pizza shop BTW not looking for other accounts.. also with the bouncy balls they cost a lot and splitting the profit 50/50 won't make me much money...

I would recommend Impulse Amusements for bouncy balls. They have a huge selection, great pricing and many innovative things to run through your gumball

I'm not looking for serious money just looking for a buck or 2 while I'm already sitting around doing nothing waiting for pizza deliveries BTW I'm 17.. figured okay well I made 500$ in one week why not invest that into some machines and make my money back and keep a constant stream of money coming in even if its $75 dollars a month its still $75 I didn't have also its really satisfying to watch people actually using your machines most of you guys probably don't get to watch people use your machines...

If you've already got this figured about by age 17, you're WAY ahead of how some of my 30-something year old friends think about money.

That is hilarious Rick....sooo true

If you've already got this figured about by age 17, you're WAY ahead of how some of my 30-something year old friends think about money.

That is hilarious Rick....sooo true

I would recommend Impulse Amusements for bouncy balls. They have a huge selection, great pricing and many innovative things to run through your gumball

This place has some cool looking racks. Very unique. And answers a question I had of how to "brand" a rack to a location. Could duplicate their fun zone lower piece easily.

Archived